A quiet residential area, one mile from city centre, with view to the Cathedral spire. Twenty minutes' walk into city. Family atmosphere. Note: family room can be used as a twin. Garden for guests’ use, baby sitting and left luggage facilities available. Walking frame available for guests with disabilities. Plus free WiFi.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £45.00 to £47.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family with shared bathroom||from £60.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Family as Twin||from £40.00 to £45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single with shared bathroom||£26.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - High chair and cot.
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - On driveway , 3 spaces.
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Cash & Cheque only
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 1
- Open all year
- Pets accepted
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
Main London road (A338) through Laverstock village - on the east side of Salisbury; left at Manor Farm Road, left at Milford Mill Road, over bridge then immediate left.
Public Transport Directions
Taxi from Salisbury rail station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Alyson DSouthend-on-Sea, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaygreat stay againWednesday, 5th October 2016my friends and myself stayed at potters way again this year on our way to cornwall, once again it was a great stay, jill is very warm and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble for her, the rooms... Read full review
- Alyson DSouthend-on-Sea, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getaway20 Potters WayTuesday, 6th October 2015my friends and i stayed at potters way a couple of weeks ago, Jill is lovely very welcoming nothing is too much trouble for her, the rooms were spotless and the beds very comfortable lovely bathroom... Read full review
- malikaa1Trip Type:FamilyGreat place to stayWednesday, 9th September 2015I stayed there with family and friends in August 2015.Beautiful house,very comfortable, clean and only 1 mile away from Salisbury City centre. Jill, the Landlady is lovely and very welcoming, she... Read full review
- 2 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast