AboutBeanhill Farm is a charming Cotswold farmhouse offering a warm welcome for the businessperson and tourist alike. We serve generous, “scrumptious” cooked breakfasts (if desired) using locally produced quality ingredients including freshly laid eggs from our free-range chickens.
All rooms are ensuite, centrally heated, tastefully decorated and well equipped with remote controlled colour TVs, hairdryers, radio alarms and tea and coffee making facilities.
We have a very comfortable guest’s lounge with real log fire, exposed beams, and a remote control colour TV and video. We operate a ‘no smoking’ policy.
We are family friendly, have a highchair available should you require to use it. Also being a real working livestock farm, guests are welcome to come into the farm and meet our very friendly animals including our Texel sheep and our Charolais and Simmental cattle (bring boots or suitable footwear).
Located on the edge of the Cotswolds 4 miles from junction 17 on the M4, Beanhill Farm is an excellent base for walking in the Chippenham area, or exploring the beautiful villages of Castle Combe, Badminton, Lacock, or shopping in nearby towns of Malmesbury, Chippenham, Bath or Swindon.
We have a wonderful choice of public houses in the village serving great evening meals plus two restaurants in adjacent villages offering superb, varied menus to choose from.
Discount for long term/business stays.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite||from £70.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite||£80.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Open New Year|
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Farm - real working livestock farm with cattle, sheep, chickens and rarebreed saddle pigs.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Highchair and cot available
- Food/bottle warming available - Microwave in dining room
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car parking for large vehicles with trailers
- On site parking - unlimited, safe parking.
- Fishing - Private fishing arranged at nearby location.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - DIY continental breakfast can be very early if desired
- Cash & Cheque only
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Can use owner's fax and modem if needed.
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 1
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure building for safe cycle storage.
Map & Directions
From M4 jct 17, take B4122 towards Sutton Benger. At junction turn left onto B4069 heading towards Lyneham. On reaching Christian Malford pass Mermaid Inn on right, continue for approximately 1 mile, turn left into Beanhill Farm.
Public Transport Directions
From Chippenham - 5 miles.
Chippenham train station, either take taxi to Beanhill Farm or go to bus station situated in town centre and get bus to Christian Malford. Ask driver to drop you off at "The Comedy" and the driver should stop there which is next to Beanhill Farm B&B entrance.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- James DBath, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely farm b&bWednesday, 16th December 2015Stayed here for a one night stay whilst visiting friends in local villages. Lovely farm location close to M4 and local village shops as well as Malmesbury & Chippenham. Landlady (Belinda) very... Read full review
- Jacqueline ABrussels, BelgiumTrip Type:Friends getawayB&B Beanhill FarmThursday, 10th July 2014My daughter and I shared a room at Beanhill Farm and were pleasantly surprised the moment we arrived. Its a working farm (sheep and cows) run by a charming family. The room in the house is prettily... Read full review
- MartynaLeeWorcester, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Couplesfarm houseThursday, 27th March 2014Fantastic farmhouse atmosphere. Very welcomeing. Helped out on farm. Food and accomodation was excellent. Will definitely be returning. Ideal country location within driving distance of local... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars Farmhouse