Modern Hotel, located in the town centre and only a 5 minute walk from the train station. Featuring standard, superior and executive bedrooms, this hotel is the perfect location for a comfortable stay when visiting Swindon, the Cotswolds and all the attractions that Wiltshire has to offer.
The hotel has a choice of dining options to suit the occasion in the restaurant or the bar where you can experience the best of fresh, local produce brought to you by our dedicated team. 24 hour room service is also available.
The Costa Coffee Dock is the ideal location to pick up a light snack or hot drink on the go or to relax and unwind in a comfy relaxed setting.
The hotel has on-site car parking and offers high speed complementary WI-FI throughout the spacious public areas and guest bedrooms.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 1st May 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 2nd May 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£59.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single (En-Suite)||£59.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- In town/city centre
Map & Directions
- GreenLeader Gold
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good502
- wendyhF6634CKNorthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBusiness stayFriday, 28th April 2017The hotel was very clean, staff were very helpful and it was perfect for an overnight stay for work. The bedroom was spotless as was the bathroom with plenty of space so I could work during the night... Read full review
- 121alastairpCrosby Ravensworth, United KingdomTrip Type:Businessone night in Swindon not to be repeatedThursday, 27th April 2017check in was good. Room service was appalling! Could not order as the phone just rand and was even picked up and put straight down to cut off call!! had to result in going to reception to place order... Read full review
- LiamFaheySwindon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessStill excellentWednesday, 26th April 2017Jurys in Swindon remains an excellent choice. From efficient checking (room keys all waiting), clean air conditioned rooms, welcoming chocolate treats, decent fast wifi, with available parking, and... Read full review
- Accredited Hotel Visit England