About“Karibu” is located on the A30 in the market town of Wilton, south west of Salisbury. “Karibu” means WELCOME in Swahili. Bernie and Jane extend a very warm welcome to all who visit. There is ample on site parking and we will ensure that your stay will be a home from home experience. Wilton is steeped in history being the ancient capital of Wessex. There are numerous places of interest within a close proximity.
We have two non-smoking double en-suite rooms. One with shower over bath. These rooms are named “Dotty” and “Gemima” and it will become obvious why when you meet our pet ducks. Duck eggs are available for breakfast.
You will be offered complimentary refreshments on arrival. During your stay with us you may wish to use the terraced garden where there is ample seating, even a Turkish Cush at the bottom of the garden where you can relax, enjoy the music and look out over the Nadder Valley. The water meadow at the bottom of the garden is a nature reserve and all guests can make use of this for a walk, weather permitting.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £50.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double for single occupancy||from £45.00 to £55.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Unsuitable for Children
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Open all year
- Separate guests' lounge
- Mobile Phone Reception
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
When Coming from Salisbury take A30 at Wilton roundabout “Karibu” is situated on the Shaftesbury Road 400 yards on the left past the Italianate Church. From Shaftesbury “Karibu” is on the right, 150 yards past the 30 mph speed limit. SP2 0DU via sat nav.
Public Transport Directions
By train to Salisbury station and then Wilts and Dorset bus Red 3 to Wilton running every 20 mins. Mon-Fri and hourly on Sunday.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- BrimanandDigirlTavistock, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant B & B!Wednesday, 1st February 2017We wanted a reasonably priced B & B with free off-road parking close to the beautiful city of Salisbury. Karibu was all that and more. We were given a very comfortable and good -sized room with... Read full review
- Trip Type:FamilyAbsolutely fantastic Bed and BreakfastSunday, 16th October 2016An amazing bed and breakfast location! Great location a real "home from home" environment! Immaculately clean and comfortable rooms, and probably the best full English breakfast I have ever... Read full review
- Martin TTrip Type:CouplesFantastic placeWednesday, 24th August 2016A welcome cup of coffee in the garden on arrival. We were treated like family members and nothing was too much trouble. The room was spotless and very comfortable with tea and coffee provided, and... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit Wiltshire Approved Accommodation Scheme
- Visit England Breakfast 2014