AboutThe Bishopstrow Hotel is without doubt one of the finest luxury hotels in Dorset and Wiltshire and is a temple to relaxation - guests receive the warmest of welcomes and the ultimate in hospitality.
Bedrooms at The Bishopstrow Hotel have their own individual character and range from modern and contemporary to country house hotel. All the rooms at The Bishopstrow Hotel are beautifully furnished and decorated, with designer wallpaper and fabrics. All bedrooms have satellite DVD TVs along with free hi speed WiFi.
The Mulberry offers three locations each with its own individual dining experience created with our guests in mind.The 2AA rosette Mulberry restaurant offers light and contemporary interiors, with a mix of dramatic taupe and stone coloured walls, wood flooring, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens, and features outdoor terrace dining for those warmer days.
Retreat from stress and pressure in the halcyon Spa, take the time to reflect in the calm, contemporary surroundings. We have two fabulous indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools which are both very popular, especially on warm summer days and sunset evenings when you can relax and enjoy a cocktail or glass of Champagne by the pool and really feel that you have arrived at a truly magical place.
The Bishopstrow Hotel is the definitive wedding reception or honeymoon venue in Wiltshire. There are a variety of function rooms providing both elegance matched with country house character or for those wishing for something more modern the Mulberry Suite with far reaching views through the large glass ceiling to floor windows overlooking the exterior terrace and beyond into the rolling fields. The teams are professional and attentive leaving you with an experience that will remain with you and your guests forever.
We are delighted to announce that we are now a Longleat Group Hotel and we are very much looking forward to having the opportunity of working with the main tourist attraction in Wiltshire; Longleat Safari, House and Adventure Park, located just six miles away.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Room||from £140.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Club Room||from £190.00 to £235.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Room||from £250.00 to £295.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Oval Master Room||from £345.00 to £390.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £415.00 to £460.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Room||from £220.00 to £265.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Georgian manor house grade 2 listed building.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - various activities can be arranged
- Outdoor pool - fully heated
- Spa Treatments
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms - Available on request free of charge.
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Open all year
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycles can be stored in safe and secure location.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Try not to place in ground floor rooms.
- Special provisions for walkers - can provide maps
- French spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
The hotel si situated on B3414, 1 mile south of Warminster, off the A36, which is 10 miles from the A303 and in turn is 30 miles from Junction 8 of the M3.
Public Transport Directions
95 minutes from London Paddington to Westbury, then 15 minutes by taxi. Limited service from London Waterloo to Warminster via Salisbury.
38 miles from Bristol International Airport, 98 miles from London Heathrow and 102 miles from London Gatwick.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good249
- Jon MLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood value last minute stay, lovely room (but check your bill!)Tuesday, 21st March 2017The hotel is charming - a lovely old main building and the deluxe room we had was spacious and very quiet, with patio doors leading out to a terrace/garden area. We had a large, comfortable bed and... Read full review
- Donna RSalisbury, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHotel stay and spaSaturday, 18th March 2017Beautiful. More than 5* guest services. Lovely room, food and relaxing beauty treatments (our beauty therapist was Sophie whom was very friendly, welcoming, professional and ensured we were... Read full review
- Kay HHayling Island, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWeekend stay visiting nearby Longleat Safari ParkThursday, 16th March 2017When booking we had asked for a quiet room as we were going to Longleat the next day and wanted a good night’s sleep. We were advised we’d be booked into a room across the courtyard as these were... Read full review