Welcome to the heart of Salisbury.
This central accommodation at Number 64 St Edmunds Church Street SP1 1EQ is conveniently situated for visits to the Cathedral (15 minutes walk), the City Centre (2 minutes walk) with its wide range of shops, pubs, bars and restaurants, Salisbury Playhouse, The Odeon cinema. The house is only 100 yards from Salisbury Arts Centre. Tours to Stonehenge leave from a departure point a 5 minute walk away.
The Main Suite (first floor): a double room with bathroom (shower and bath) en suite. Tea and Coffee making facilities and well stocked hospitality tray including fresh fruit. Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player. A free 150 Mb WiFi facility is available.
The Loft Room (second floor) a double room with shower room en suite and a rooftop view of Salisbury. Tea and Coffee making facilities and well stocked hospitality tray including fresh fruit. Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player. A free 150 Mb WiFi facility is a available.
“We look forward to welcoming you to the City and our house “ – John and Jill Lakeman.
Main Suite – room only, from £60 to £75 per night (a small extra bed or travel cot can be provided: £10 per night.) Minimum two night stay.
Loft Room – room only, from £55 to £70 per night. Minimum two night stay.
Please ask for single night stay rates.
Optional English Breakfast: £8.50 per person
Fruit juice, cereals, locally sourced bacon, sausage and egg (fried, poached or scrambled), toast, marmalade, tea or coffee. (Vegetarian option available)
Alternatively, a list of local cafes providing English, continental or light breakfasts is provided in the information pack in each room.
We welcome payment by all major cards, cash and sterling cheques. For your convenience, and to help with housekeeping, we prefer if guests arrive after 4pm and leave before 10am, however other arrangements can be made to suit your travel plans. Please contact 07718 796533 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Loft Room||from £55.00 to £70.00 per room (room only)|
|Main Suite||from £60.00 to £75.00 per room (room only)|
*A small extra bed or travel cot can be provided for £10 per night.
Special Offer! Friends and Neighbours**: If you have family or friends visiting Salisbury who just want a convenient place to stay overnight, we provide a special rate for these visitors: £50 per night, with minimum stay 2 nights, room only. **SP1 post code.
Optional English Breakfast: £8 per person. Fruit juice, cereals, locally sourced bacon, sausage and egg (fried or scrambled), toast, marmalade, tea or coffee.
Please ask for special long term/contract rates.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque only
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Open all year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Mobile Phone Reception
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
How to get to Number 64:
Number 64 is a short drive from the Salisbury Inner bypass (A36 dual carriageway). On reaching the St Marks Roundabout, take the exit marked ‘CITY CENTRE 20mph’ and follow the road alongside the dual carriageway (approx 200 yards), follow the road down Bourne Hill, take the second turning left into St Edmunds Church Street.
There is easy parking, with a public Car Park opposite the house with CCTV surveillance. Free between 6.00pm and 8.00am – charges apply at all other times. On street parking with a visitors’ permit is available for guests staying for more than one night.
Public Transport Directions
Number 64 is a one minute walk from Salisbury Bus Station and a short taxi ride from Salisbury Railway station (10 minute walk through the City Centre). Secure storage for bicycles can be provided.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good19
- Sophie MTrip Type:Friends getawayWeekend breakMonday, 10th April 2017We booked 2 rooms in December 2016 and it was great. We had the loft room and we were 2 friends sharing and was ideal. There is a small sink and facilities to make tea and coffee. A comfortable room... Read full review
- HoodneyLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant place to stayThursday, 26th January 2017We spent 2 nights here on a family trip and it was wonderful. The host was so friendly but also gave us plenty of space. The rooms are really well kept, spotlessly clean and lots of storage space... Read full review
- Emma RGuildford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayClean and friendly B+B, and centrally located- perfect for a 2 night stay.Thursday, 26th January 2017Stayed in the attic room, which was very clean and had modern features including a good shower. Comfortable bed with tea and biscuits provided. English cooked breakfast was really tasty and just the... Read full review
- Visit Wiltshire Approved Accommodation Scheme