Welcome to the medieval city of Salisbury in the beautiful county of Wiltshire. Taylors Guesthouse has gone through extensive refurbishment. We have three guest bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. Two of our bedrooms have kings size beds and one has a double. All rooms have flat screen HD TVs with built in free view and DVD player, hairdryers, hostess tray with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits. Bring your laptop or smart phone with you as we have high speed included WI-FI too! All our prices are per room (maximum 2 persons) and include breakfast.
We are located on Devizes Road, A360, approximately a 15 minutes walk from the city centre. Street parking directly in front of our guesthouse is unrestricted and free of charge. We are also on one of the main bus routes with the buses running throughout the day from early morning to late evening. The bus journey time is just 5-10 minutes. We are approximately 15 minutes walk from the train station and 30 minute walk from the coach stop. There is also a lovely riverside walk from our house into the city. A lane runs alongside our house down to the river Avon. Walking along the tow path and keeping the river on your left will lead you straight into the city centre. We look forward to meeting you!
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 1st May 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 2nd May 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite||from £75.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double for single occupancy||from £60.00 to £70.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2017 (2 Jan 2017 - 22 Dec 2017)|
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- In town/city centre - 1.2 miles from Salisbury City Centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Parking on road directly outside house.
- On site parking - For 2 cars
- Serve breakfast
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Open all year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
From Salisbury Ring Road: Take the 2nd exit from St Paul's Roundabout onto Devizes Road, A360. Go through 1 roundabout, 304 Devizes Road will be on your right.
Public Transport Directions
We're on one of the main bus routes from the city centre. Route: Red 1 runs throughout the day from early morning to late at night. Travel time 5-10 minutes.
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good19
- gerlindekretzmerBurgwedel, GermanyTrip Type:CouplesFantastic B&BSaturday, 22nd April 2017Kay and Steve are very friendly hosts. The welcomed us very friendly. The room is fantastic and very cosy. The bathroom is small but clean and modern. Perfect. and clen room, The breakfast was... Read full review
- Jane TDibden Purlieu, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesQuick trip by tandem to SalisburyFriday, 21st April 2017We arrived at Taylor's Guest House on our Tandem and were warmly greeted by Steve. Our tandem was securely stored in the garage and Steve showed us to our room, he explained what we needed to know... Read full review
- Emma TCambridge, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent bed and brekafast.Monday, 20th February 2017We spent 2 nights in this lovely bed and breakfast whilst visiting family. It's perfectly situated for easy access to Salisbury - you can just walk down the hill, or take the scenic route along the... Read full review
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Wiltshire Accommodation Charter 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Worldhost 2014