Bed and Breakfast in a Large Victorian House. Superbly decorated, retaining character for its period. Minutes’ walk to the centre of the City of Salisbury (The Romantic City) & one of Britain’s most beautiful Cathedrals and only a short drive to Stonehenge, one of the great wonders of the world.
Relax and spend time with us here whether on business, short break or holiday and explore the City, pubs and restaurants, local towns and countryside, at your leisure.
Wyndham Park Lodge, situated in Salisbury, Wiltshire, has 3 guest rooms, a family room for 3 (can also be booked as a double or twin), a Double room situated on the first floor and another Double on the ground floor with access via our walled garden (can also be booked as a twin for a minimum 3 night stay). All rooms individually decorated with co-ordinated Wallpaper and fabrics, all en-suite & an extensive beverage tray included.
Free WIFI & free parking. (Single occupancy offered)
Our breakfast menu includes – Full English or Vegetarian cooked breakfast, Continental with locally sourced produce where possible, like, our local free range eggs & Sausages also Pancakes, Kippers, as well as Fresh fruit of the day, cereals, yogurts, toast, croissants, Pains au Chocolat etc. Our Homemade Marmalade, homemade granola, homemade yoghurt & local jams are also worth a taste.
Use us as a base for the South of England. We are located in a convenient, quiet location, just an easy walk to the City Centre (7 mins), Salisbury Cathedral (15mins) and bus stops (5 mins) to catch the tour bus to ‘Stonehenge’ (9 miles), local buses to the surrounding areas. The Train station (20mins walk, taxi 5mins) has direct routes to London, the south and west.
BOOK BY PHONE
Book ONLINE via our own website.
Awarded the breakfast award in 2012. Holders of the enjoyEngland.com 4STAR – SILVER award for exceptional quality and past winners of Salisbury Tourism Awards & Recognition Scheme (STARS) for outstanding customer service.
Winner of VisitEngland ROSE Award 2015 (Recognition of Service Excellence) - only awarded to 60 B&Bs in England and only one in Salisbury.
Also, listed in many recommendation only guides, we pride ourselves in maintaining Excellent Customer Service.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 30th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 31st Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £70.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double at single occupancy||from £50.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double en suite with superking bed||from £75.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double with superking for single occupancy||from £55.00 to £75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £95.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Family as double ensuite||from £75.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family as twin ensuite||from £75.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family for single occupancy||from £60.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Book online, phone or email.
|2017 (2 Jan 2017 - 22 Dec 2017)|
* Closed Christmas and New Year
- Accept Children over 7
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 7
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking - Also street parking.
- On site parking - Space for three cars
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Fax and Wireless internet connection
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open all year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Mobile Phone Reception
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Roundabout adjoining A345 to City Centre Take Castle Street exit under railway arch to city centre. Wyndham Road can be found by taking the 2nd turning on the left (just after the Milford Hall Hotel). Wyndham Park Lodge is half way up on left hand side, on the corner of Wyndham Road and Marlborough Road.
Public Transport Directions
Approximately 15/20 minutes walk to/from Salisbury railway station. 5 minutes walk to/from the National Express Coach stop. Taxis also available. Local Buses 7/10 minutes walk.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good22
- TinanSeanIpswich, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHome from homeSaturday, 18th March 2017What a lovely place, wonderful host, comfy bed, lovely bath! Enjoyed our stay would definitely return here and replicate it in each place we want to visit! Big well done to Suzanne, excellent... Read full review
- debbiecO9459NHEPSOMTrip Type:CouplesFriendly stay near centre of SalisburyMonday, 13th March 2017Excellent B&B. Very helpful owners regarding dropping off our luggage early on our day of arrival. We were offered a complimentary cup of tea before we left for the city centre, a ten minute walk... Read full review
- Trip Type:CouplesWonderful b & bSunday, 12th March 2017Delightful stay, lovely room with underfloor heating in bathroom. So much choice for breakfast delicious. Great location short stroll to centre. Off road parking a bonus. Suzanne and Peter were... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
- Visit England Silver 2014
- Visit England Breakfast 2014
- Visit England VisitEngland ROSE Award 2015 2015