AboutOur award-winning Café is a slice of foodie heaven set within an atmospheric Arts Complex in the heart of Salisbury. Serving generously filled sandwiches, delicious cakes and main meals for the most discerning palates all freshly prepared on the premises. Courtyard seating for fine days.
Centrally situated in Salisbury, mid-way between the Market Square and Railway Station along Fisherton Street and close to the central car park – look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance.
Licensed, vegetarian food, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-smoking, children welcome, healthy choice children’s menu.
- In town/city centre - Easy walking distance from Market Place.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cater for vegetarians - Gluten-free and dairy-free food also available
- Serve lunch - Lunch is light, modern and freshly prepared to order
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for groups - By arrangement
- Conference facilities - One conference room. Max capacity: 30 theatre-style; 25 boardroom-style; 50 banqueting-style.
- Licenced for alcohol
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
We are situated in central Salisbury – Park & rides provide easy access to the centre or alternatively follow road signs on the ring road to the Railway station car park or Central car park. Look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance on Fisherton Street. We are 2 mins walk from Salisbury Railway Station in the direction of the City centre located on the left hand side of Fisherton Street through an archway entrance. From the Central car park & City centre we are on the right hand side as you leave the city again through our archway entrance with orange flags above. No public parking at Fisherton Mill.
Public Transport Directions
We are 2 mins walk from Salisbury Railway Station in the direction of the City centre located on the left hand side of Fisherton Street. Look out for the orange flags above our archway entrance. From the Central car park & City centre we are on the right hand side as you leave the city again through our archway entrance. All Salisbury city centre bus routes within easy walking distance. Nearest major roads are M3; M27; A36 and A303. Follow signs to Salisbury. Park and Ride sites are located on A36 west of Salisbury; A345 near Old Sarum to the north of the city; A30 London Road - also in a northerly direction and the A338 south of Salisbury on the Downton/Ringwood/Bournemouth road.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good34
- Roger WTrip Type:FamilyGluten Free availableTuesday, 11th April 2017Good spot for coffee and gluten free cake. Very popular on a Saturday. Have a browse around the gallery and shops, they are very interesting. Read full review
- sjs672Reading, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery good food and drink.Tuesday, 21st February 2017We have walked pass the entrance to Fisherton Mill many times. It was only after looking at reviews on Tripadvisor that we decided to give it a try. It is nice cafe, food and drink was excellent... Read full review
- FoodyBoodySalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent food set in arty areaWednesday, 15th February 2017Love this place. Food always interesting and great cakes. I had roasted Romano peppers, goats cheese, capers and lentil salad with peppermint tea. We shared a chocolate torte which was naughty but... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Observer Food Monthly Awards – Runner up 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Winner South West Business of the Year Awards 2015 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Observer Food Monthly Awards 2015 – Best Cheap Eats in the West 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous FSB Worldpay UK Business Awards 2016 - Winner Best Family Business 2016 2016