AboutThe Thai Orchid restaurant brings the very finest authentic Thai cuisine with a new class of service. A gastronomic delight in stylish, intimate surroundings. Our experienced Thai chef prepares excellently presented fresh dishes every day.Express lunch from £6.95; two courses from £7.95. Sunday buffet lunch £8.95.
First floor restaurant. Vegetarian food and take away available. Children welcome. Close to City Hall and Salisbury Playhouse with car parking nearby.
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - Five minutes walk from Market Place in centre of Salisbury
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
- Parking (charge) - Central car park is close by.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Offer an express lunch menu
- American Express accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Licenced for alcohol
- Non smoking areas
- Open all year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Map & Directions
Fisherton Street, Salisbury - close to City Hall and Playhouse with car parking nearby.
Other car parking options: Park & Ride or any city centre.
Public Transport Directions
All city centre bus routes within easy walking distance.
Approx 6 minutes walk from Salisbury Railway Station
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good85
- lesley4132Southampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesStandards and quality are slippingSaturday, 25th March 2017We have eaten here for years and returned time after time due to the atmosphere, the food and the service. Ate there last night and all are deteriorating. Walked in the door, there was a small fan... Read full review
- PennysowCroydon, United KingdomGreat food at great pricesThursday, 23rd March 2017Dined on a busy Saturday evening. The restaurant was popular and it's easy to see why. All the food is freshly prepared and cooked , and came in large portions for very reasonable prices. For... Read full review
- Charles KWinchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellentWednesday, 15th March 2017Four of us went for dinner and were tempted by the vegetarian banquet. It was magnificient. The quality of the food was great, the variety was good. The price was also good. The staff were very... Read full review