AboutThe Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close!
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Serve lunch
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
Map & Directions
Located within the Cathedral, in the centre of Salisbury.
Use Park & Ride or city centre car parks.
Public Transport Directions
Five minutes walk from the coach drop off point.
Ten minute walk from city centre.
Twenty minutes walk from the railway station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good54
- St4ontourTrowbridgeTrip Type:Friends getawayCathedral Service stopThursday, 23rd March 2017Well this was a bonus..just experienced an amazing choir service and thinking about somewhere to eat when surprisingly just outside the cathedral we stumbled unexpectedly to this cafe...a good choice... Read full review
- Jane DHorsham, United KingdomGood view of spire through roof!Wednesday, 22nd March 2017Very busy, food looked nice. Tea weak! Table covered with remnants of last persons meal as were others! If you clear tables you encourage people to move on, therefore getting more customers!!! At... Read full review
- cornishcat21Hampshire, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely lunch, great surroundingsTuesday, 7th March 2017Visited last week. Lovely, bright location beside the cathedral. The food was very nice, well cooked and served by pleasant staff. A very filling and tasty main course is approx £9.50. The... Read full review