AboutThe Rivers Edge waterfront restaurant, bar and terrace offers stylish and sophisticated dining, and provides fresh breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinner daily.
Relax on the waterfront terrace in a tranquil space that offers guests stunning views across the River Avon to the meadows beyond with Salisbury Cathedral providing a sculptured skyline.
Tuck in to a brand new menu that temps the taste buds and sate your appetite with classic dishes reinvented with adventurous flavours and techniques.
The Rivers Edge restaurant is located at the 4* Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel which is the proud winner of the coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open all year
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
If you are using sat nav the postcode is SP2 8JQ.
Leave the M3 Motorway at Junction 8, turn onto the A303 and head towards the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the ring road and head towards Harnham. On the A338 head towards Harnham.
Once on the Harnham Road, take the first turning on your right and the hotel and resturant is on your right with car parking just after the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
Only a 10 minute taxi journey from Salisbury Railway Station with a direct line from London.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- InniceExeter, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesQuaintWednesday, 5th April 2017Lovely hotel with a lot of interesting history, view over the river and few minutes walk from the cathedral and town. Didn't eat in this hotel so cannot comment on food, judging from the menu and... Read full review
- ted87canadaTrip Type:CouplesNoisy?Thursday, 30th March 2017We called here recently for a drink and were served by a surly barman and the noise coming from the restaurant with laying of breakfast was horrendous. Also on replying reception stated that they had... Read full review
- Peter HLenham, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessQuaint and picturesqueThursday, 23rd March 2017This is a very quaint place and I had a very nice room in the old part of the building. The room was a good size and well decorated, for some it may be too cold with the old windows (which are... Read full review