Journey back in time and discover Stonehenge, probably the most sophisticated stone circle in the world.
Our hop on hop off tour picks up in Salisbury city centre and the railway station , runs to Old Sarum then on through the beautiful Wiltshire countryside to the magnificent magical henge.
For the ultimate experience “The Stonehenge Tour” also takes in Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta . You can buy an all-in-one ticket that gives you fast track admission to Stonehenge, Old Sarum and Salisbury Cathedral as well as the tour, or just pay for the tour and enjoy the ride through the Wiltshire landscape.
Find out about the history Of The Stones on an audio tour at the site – available in 10 different languages.
All our Stonehenge Tour tickets are available to buy online.
Visiting Salisbury and Stonehenge has never been so easy, so if you want to explore these wanders at your own pace then The Stonehenge Tour is the best choice for you!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult All Inclusive||£24.00 per ticket|
|Adult Bus Only||£12.00 per ticket|
|Adult Tour and Stones||£24.00 per ticket|
|Child All Inclusive||£15.00 per ticket|
|Child Bus Only||£8.00 per ticket|
|Child Tour and Stones||£12.00 per ticket|
|Group All Inclusive||£74.00 per ticket|
|Group Bus Only||£38.00 per ticket|
|Group Tour and Stones||£60.00 per ticket|
Prices from 18 March 2012
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open all year round except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hourly service in Spring, Autumn and Winter with half hourly service during Summer months. See www.thestonehengetour.info for detailed times.
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Map & Directions
- Stonehenge Tour
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good67
- Prashasti729IndiaTrip Type:CouplesInsight into the historyTuesday, 14th March 2017We visited the Stonehenge when it was completely empty, I'm told it is very rare for it to be not crowded. I especially loved the exhibit precluding Stonehenge. Read full review
- Trip Type:FamilyGreat hop for visiting at your leisureFriday, 3rd March 2017This company provides a bus trip from Salisbury to Stonehenge and Old Sarum if you like. We took the train from London, then hopped on the bus to Stonehenge. Depending on the season, the bus picks... Read full review
- cw00011London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNot worth paying for priority access unless in summer timeMonday, 20th February 2017Paid for priority access but failed to see any kind of value in doing so. Seemed illogical that priority didn't start with access to the bus, instead of waiting behind people getting on the bus and... Read full review