With this elegant, tranquil setting you will find a venue that provides the ideal location for an enjoyable golfing experience. Set within 700 acres of beautiful parkland amidst woods, lakes and rolling countryside you will find a venue ideal for business or pleasure.
Since opening in 1994 Cumberwell Park is now established as one of the best courses in the South West and has been awarded for stars in Golf World's Top Courses in Britain. The Club is also an accredited Golf Mark and Club Mark facility.
The 45 hole complex designed by Adrian Stiff provides different challenges for golfers of every ability. The course encompasses a wonderful blend of rolling countryside, lakes, streams, natural copse and woodland.
The naturalcontours of the landscape have shaped the design of the course, which covers 400 acres. The beauty and interest of the course is further enhanced by nine lakes, thirty-four acres of woodland and free flowing streams.
The standard of service catering is exceptional throughout with food locally sourced and freshly prepared on site.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Booking Advised
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M4, Junction 18, A363 to Bradford on Avon. Located just 1 mile before Bradford on Avon on left hand side.
From Junction 17 Chippenham - proceed to Corsham and take A363 to Bradford on Avon. At Bradford Leigh crossroads, right continuing to T-junction, right and Cumberwell Park is located 1 mile on right.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- John and Sandra PTrowbridge, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayMost enjoyable luncheon visit.Tuesday, 18th October 2016Thought we would take some friends out for a mid-day meal and chose Cumberwell Park. We're not golfers but most clubs have restaurants attached and can always be relied upon to serve great food. This... Read full review
- Sally SBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWork Golf Society daySaturday, 15th October 2016We had a work golf society day here. We were extremely well looked after and the day went off without any hitches. Looking forward to our next one. Read full review
- Allypally2014Bradford-on-Avon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayOne of the best.Tuesday, 13th September 2016This Golf Club takes a lot of beating. Not only does it have five courses including the new (very challenging) par 3 nine hole course, it is beautifully landscaped and has magnificent views. The club... Read full review