A great family day out, come rain or shine! A full programme of events throughout the day includes: Meet and Feed the Farm Animals, Pets Corner, Animal Racing during weekends and school holidays, Free Tractor and Trailer Rides, Children’s Crafty Sessions, Heated Play & Activity Barn with Soft Play, Sandpit, Giant Slide & ‘Rabbit Warren Tunnels’, Ball Pond, Bouncy Castle, Pedal Tractors & Childrens Crafts, Den Building in two acres of Willows, Outdoor Adventure Play and Short Family Walk with Activity Sheets.
School Holiday Themed Tractor Rides include: The Three Little Pigs, Easter Bunny, The Gingerbread Race, Hungry Caterpillar, Bear Hunt and Pumpkins! Christmas activities during December and Bonfire & Fireworks Party in October (‘No BIG Bangs, lots of sparkle!).
Term time activity themes include: Woodland Games, Scarecrows & Grow Your Own. Additionally, ‘Toddler Fun’ runs daily every weekday during term time, with bubbles, salt dough, story time, action rhymes and lots more!
Group Bookings, Schools and Children’s Birthday Parties are welcome, please visit our website (www.rovesfarm.co.uk) for more details
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child (3-16)||£9.50 per ticket|
|Seniors||£9.50 per ticket|
BUY ONLINE & SAVE!
Discounts available for pre-arranged groups, schools & birthday parties.
Membership Passes available from £6.66 per person per month.
|2017 (2 Jan 2017 - 23 Dec 2017)|
* Closes at 4.30pm November-FebruaryDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Disabled access on most Tractor Rides
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Woolly Sheep tearoom - light and hot snacks. Capacity to seat 100+ in main play and activity barn. Other areas available undercover - another 200.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 04:00
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 200
- Min group size - 10
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
Take A361 towards Highworth. Past Honda factory, over the Crematorium roundabout, then right at Supermarine roundabout for Sevenhampton. Go through the village and follow signs for Roves Farm.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good62
- Sophf26Swindon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPoor and expensive for what's thereSaturday, 18th March 2017We live close to this attraction however have never been, so thought we'd did it go .... I wished we hadn't wasted our money! It is very expensive for what's there, I would not recommend going here... Read full review
- OTG26UkTrip Type:Familygreat day out for all our familyThursday, 16th March 2017I found the link to Roves farm through the Red Kite Days website........our family of mum dad , grandad and 3 children had a really enjoyable day out . It was such a privilege to be so close to the... Read full review
- nge8Lancaster, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat place for the kids whatever the weather.Wednesday, 15th March 2017Very well geared up for entertaining and informing kids. Plenty of space including enough indoor/covered areas, though the older kids will prefer the outdoor adventure areas to those indoors. Tractor... Read full review