A great family day out, come rain or shine! A full programme of events throughout the day includes: Meet and Feed the Farm Animals, Pets Corner, Animal Racing during weekends and school holidays, Free Tractor and Trailer Rides, Children’s Crafty Sessions, Heated Play & Activity Barn with Soft Play, Sandpit, Giant Slide & ‘Rabbit Warren Tunnels’, Ball Pond, Bouncy Castle, Pedal Tractors & Childrens Crafts, Den Building in two acres of Willows, Outdoor Adventure Play and Short Family Walk with Activity Sheets.
School Holiday Themed Tractor Rides include: The Three Little Pigs, Easter Bunny, The Gingerbread Race, Hungry Caterpillar, Bear Hunt and Pumpkins! Christmas activities during December and Bonfire & Fireworks Party in October (‘No BIG Bangs, lots of sparkle!).
Term time activity themes include: Woodland Games, Scarecrows & Grow Your Own. Additionally, ‘Toddler Fun’ runs daily every weekday during term time, with bubbles, salt dough, story time, action rhymes and lots more!
Group Bookings, Schools and Children’s Birthday Parties are welcome, please visit our website (www.rovesfarm.co.uk) for more details
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.00 per ticket|
|Child (3-16)||£9.00 per ticket|
|Seniors||£9.00 per ticket|
Off Peak admissions prices Nov & Jan £7 per person 3yrs & over. Under 3s FREE.
Membership Passes available from £6.66 per person per month.
|2017 (2 Jan 2017 - 23 Dec 2017)|
* Closes at 4.30pm November-FebruaryDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Disabled access on most Tractor Rides
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Woolly Sheep tearoom - light and hot snacks. Capacity to seat 100+ in main play and activity barn. Other areas available undercover - another 200.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 04:00
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 200
- Min group size - 10
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
Take A361 towards Highworth. Past Honda factory, over the Crematorium roundabout, then right at Supermarine roundabout for Sevenhampton. Go through the village and follow signs for Roves Farm.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good60
- douggieashStroud, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day with lots of potentialSaturday, 18th February 2017We came here with our two young children and arrived at lunchtime. We've been to quite a few farms like this, but this was certainly up there with the best. There is a great indoor play area with the... Read full review
- Rachel JTrip Type:FamilyFun family day outFriday, 17th February 2017Had a good day out. It was half term so it was busy but we still managed to do everything we wanted. Really enjoyed the tractor ride and was glad we tried again when we didn't get on the first time... Read full review
- Ed STrip Type:FamilyFantastic family day out!Tuesday, 14th February 2017Feb half term. We decided to have a family and friends day out, 3 adults and 4 children and stumbled across Roves Farm and what a fantastic family friendly place it was. Plenty of animals for the... Read full review