AboutManor Farm is an old fashioned working farm with lots of animals to see, some horse riding and walks along river and a small Cotswold Village to see near Castle Combe.
Located on the Macmillan Way long distance walking path with lots of walking routes nearby.
Close to Castle Combe Circuit, Biddestone and the city of Bath.
Farm produce for breakfast.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double with shared bathroom||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family||from £65.00 to £70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double (En-Suite)||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £30
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Any time - full English farmhouse breakfast.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children - Cot and highchair.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 1
- Pets accepted - Only if sleeping in owner's car at night - plenty of walks around farm.
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Farm - Mixed.
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Eighteenth century farmhouse, Grade II Listed 1753, with stone barn dating back to Henry 8th. Situated in the unspoilt By-Brook valley which is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty conservation area.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - In front of house.
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty conservation area. Not a factory farm.
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Horse lovers.
- Special provisions for walkers - In the By-Brook Valley on the MacMillian Way. Lots of wildlife to be seen.
Map & Directions
From M4 jct 17
M4 junction 17 to Chippenham. Turn right by Morrisons Supermarket, go on to next roundabout, turn right onto A420 to Bristol for 5 miles just past pub called crown on left turn left then right straight down hill, Manor Farm is the first on the left.
Public Transport Directions
From Chippenham - 5 miles