Norbin Farm plans to open on the 4th July. We will be following the government guidelines. Making sure all surfaces are wiped down using the appropriate cleaning products and have included hand wash in all the rooms.
The rooms have their own front doors so there isn't any communal areas and all rooms have kitchenettes. We will not be supplying our usual Full Breakfast and will only supply continental breakfast. Our linen is washed professionally following neccessary guidelines.
Set in the Wiltshire countryside, Norbin Farm offers rooms and self-catering units with a private entrance and free Wi-Fi. Breakfast ingredients are priovided daily.
The grazing cows and sheep in the neighbouring fields can be spotted from the rooms, which feature a TV and en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries. All rooms offer a fridge, toaster, a microwave and kettle. Self-catering units also come with a well equipped kitchenette with an electric hob.
Breakfast ingredients are replenished daily when rooms are serviced. Depending on the unit you've selected you can either have a continental or a full English breakfast. Ingredients are locally sourced and include bacon and sausages, fresh eggs from the farm, cereals, yougurts and fruit juices.
Free private parking is available and the historic buildings in Bradford-on-Avon can be reached after a 10 minute drive. Bath's city centre, a World Heritage Site, is less than 20 minutes away.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Ensuite Room||from £60.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Ensuite Room||from £60.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Central heating throughout
- Gas inc in rate
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
From jct 18 M4 take A46 towards Bath. Stay on A46 past the Bath exit until you reach the roundabout at the end of the dual carriageway. At roundabout go atraight on onto A4 towards Chippenham. At Box, fork right at traffic lights on to A365 direction Melksham. At fiveways junction turn right (B3109) and 2nd right to farm.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good6
- jaycee-123Swansea, United KingdomEnjoyable stayWednesday, 22nd August 2018We booked this accommodation to be nearer RIAT. It's an hour away from Fairford, as opposed to 3 hours from home. What a pleasant surprise. The farm is set in gorgeous, peaceful countryside. The turn... Read full review
- REB000Hythe, United KingdomLovely B&B in a quiet countryside locationSunday, 21st July 2019Visited in July 2019 when visiting family in Corsham. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Norbin Farm. We were made to feel very welcome by our host (and her cat!) Our accommodation consisted... Read full review
- 942philiplKinver, United KingdomScruffy and meanTuesday, 21st January 2020To start off by being fair Norbin Farm B&B is not expensive and the accommodation is generous in size. But there are things seriously wrong there; probably linked to the mentality of the proprietor... Read full review