A quiet residential area, one mile from city centre, with view to the Cathedral spire. Twenty minutes' walk into city. Family atmosphere. Note: family room can be used as a twin. Garden for guests’ use, baby sitting and left luggage facilities available. Walking frame available for guests with disabilities. Plus free WiFi.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £45.00 to £47.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family with shared bathroom||from £60.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin/Triple||from £40.00 to £45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single with shared bathroom||£26.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - High chair and cot.
- Food/bottle warming available
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 1
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - On driveway , 3 spaces.
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Cash & Cheque only
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
Main London road (A338) through Laverstock village - on the east side of Salisbury; left at Manor Farm Road, left at Milford Mill Road, over bridge then immediate left.
Public Transport Directions
Taxi from Salisbury rail station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- 421kimrTrip Type:CouplesAussies visit SalisburyTuesday, 29th August 2017My husband and I visited Salisbury on our way to visit Stonehenge. We booked 20 Potters Way for an overnight stay. Gil was so lovely and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable with an... Read full review
- ConusgBournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessSuperb hospitalityWednesday, 7th March 2018Gill the landlady could not have been more helpful and accommodating doing superb breakfast very early in the morning. Whilst the place is a little dated and being in a single I had to share a... Read full review
- Bocker37Trip Type:Solo travelBest value for money b/b I have encountered anywhere.Friday, 24th August 2018Very clean and tidy.Lovely breakfast Gill, the owner, is a lovely lady. I have just returned after my 3rd visit during the last five years You won,t beat these prices around Salisbury. Great... Read full review
- 3 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast