AboutWe have a beautiful farmhouse, dating from the 17th century, situated on a working arable and livestock farm. We have two very comfortable guest rooms overlooking farmland and woods. Breakfast is served using local produce where available. We are in an ideal position for walking, cycling and touring many places of interest.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Blue room (family room) - as single||from £70.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Blue room (family room) - as double||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Blue room (family room) - as twin||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Blue room (family room) for each additional child sharing (under 10)||from £25.00 to £27.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Green Room (double/twin) - as single||from £60.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Green Room (double/twin) - as double||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Family room. Travel cot and high chair available.
- 24 hr return laundry service - at a cost
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Country house
- Farm - Arable and sheep.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 17th century.
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 2 spaces.
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Provide locked shed. Directions of cycle routes.
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
Turn off at Wylye, then take Dinton directions. Marshwood approximately 4 miles.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury - 10 miles
Bus No 25 to Dinton.
- Marshwood Farm
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- SidneyUkRuislip, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat!Thursday, 30th May 2019Lovely B&B, really felt like a home from home. The surrounding area is beautiful and being on a working farm with sheep and lambs is truly a idyllic. The breakfast was wonderful and I would not... Read full review
- alwoodsySydneyTrip Type:CouplesJust WonderfulWednesday, 12th June 2019Serenity. We had driven from Falmouth and was greeted with tea and cake. Fiona and Mark were wonderful hosts and made us very welcome. Our room was huge and so peaceful. The breakfasts were... Read full review
- Jim FOntario, CanadaTrip Type:FamilyBeautiful Farm SettingFriday, 19th July 2019Excellent B&B experience, friendly service, tranquil setting, and our hosts Fiona and Mark were very helpful in providing advice as needed. I enjoyed my morning walks in the area, including the large... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast
- Visit England Silver 2015
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014
- Visit England Breakfast 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021