*Aerosaurus Balloons will be resuming shared passenger balloons from 17th May*
Aerosaurus Balloons is a family-run company offering champagne hot air balloon flights across the South West of England. As the largest hot air balloon flight operator in the South West, we have over 25 years’ experience and have flown more than 80,000 passengers, ranging from six to over one hundred years of age!
We offer dawn and dusk hot air balloon flights from a variety of hand-picked launch sites in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire. Experience ‘lighter than air’ travel whilst sipping champagne, as you drift peacefully over some natural wonders of the South West including Dartmoor, Bodmin Moor, The Blackdown Hills, The Quantocks, Stonehenge, The New Forest and the Jurassic Coast.
Our open-dated gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and include complimentary champagne and a post-flight certificate signed by your pilot, making them the perfect gift for a special occasion. Visit our web site today for special offers, flight information, prices for both daily scheduled flights and Private/Exclusive flights, the latest news from Aerosaurus and a wide selection of recent in-flight photos.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Anytime||£150.00 per ticket|
|Exclusive for 2 people (Weekday)||£375.00 per ticket|
|Exclusive for 2 people (Weekend)||£425.00 per ticket|
|Weekday AM||£120.00 per ticket|
|Weekday PM||£135.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Flying season is April – October
Closed over Christmas
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Yes – We can fly anyone aged 6 years upwards.
- Cater for groups - We offer Exclusive flights for private groups and corporate events
- Cater for school groups - We offer unique school displays
- Open All Year
- Toilets - All of our meeting locations have toilets facilities…unfortunately our balloons do not!
- In countryside - Yes – We regularly use rural locations for launch and landing sites so appropriate clothing is recommended.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Yes – All of our meeting locations have free, on-site parking for all passengers.
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
Simply visit www.ballooning.co.uk and click on ‘Locations’ in the grey option bar along the top of the screen.
Public Transport Directions
Unfortunately we do not offer public transport information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- laurendaniels140800Trip Type:FamilyAmazing Experience in SomersetMonday, 14th June 202110/10 experience hot air ballooning in Somerset with the pilot Barry and his helpers, it was the best day! While it was an early rise, it was completely worth it to see the gorgeous morning sun over... Read full review
- Dream20853Fantastic Balloon RideThursday, 17th June 202110/10 What a wonderful trip. My daughter and myself had an early morning flight from Taunton. Our Pilot Barry was great and really informative during the whole trip. The crew were amazing they... Read full review
- SMinky10Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChampagne Balloon Flight to Remember!Friday, 9th July 2021Absolutely fabulous hot air balloon flight! We met early in the morning and was able to assist with setting up the balloon for the flight and understanding how it works … once we got in the air it... Read full review
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Excellence Awards - Silver 2012
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021