*We can also now fly our small exclusive balloons for 2-5 people from Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Tiverton. Please contact us for availability and prices on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01275 375300. Sadly we are still not permitted to fly our larger passenger balloons. We are still selling vouchers for our larger passenger balloons, but rather than be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase they will be valid for a year from when we resume flying for the larger balloons.*
Aerosaurus Balloons is a family-run company offering champagne hot air balloon flights across the South West of England. As the largest hot air balloon flight operator in the South West, we have over 25 years’ experience and have flown more than 80,000 passengers, ranging from six to over one hundred years of age!
We offer dawn and dusk hot air balloon flights from a variety of hand-picked launch sites in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire. Experience ‘lighter than air’ travel whilst sipping champagne, as you drift peacefully over some natural wonders of the South West including Dartmoor, Bodmin Moor, The Blackdown Hills, The Quantocks, Stonehenge, The New Forest and the Jurassic Coast.
Our open-dated gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and include complimentary champagne and a post-flight certificate signed by your pilot, making them the perfect gift for a special occasion. Visit our web site today for special offers, flight information, prices for both daily scheduled flights and Private/Exclusive flights, the latest news from Aerosaurus and a wide selection of recent in-flight photos.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Yes – We can fly anyone aged 6 years upwards.
- Cater for groups - We offer Exclusive flights for private groups and corporate events
- Cater for school groups - We offer unique school displays
- Open All Year
- Toilets - All of our meeting locations have toilets facilities…unfortunately our balloons do not!
- In countryside - Yes – We regularly use rural locations for launch and landing sites so appropriate clothing is recommended.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Yes – All of our meeting locations have free, on-site parking for all passengers.
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
Simply visit www.ballooning.co.uk and click on ‘Locations’ in the grey option bar along the top of the screen.
Public Transport Directions
Unfortunately we do not offer public transport information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- stevejG4819GUReigate, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing time after. Lot of frustrationMonday, 24th June 2019Booked last year, tried at least 7 times to fly and was cancelled everytims due to weather, once after we had unloaded the basket and envelope on the field. Very happy to take their word that it was... Read full review
- motorbikemike58Plymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMorning only flightThursday, 18th July 2019Trying to book a flight when someone has purchased a morning only flight. Due to the amount of flights from Leemill Plymouth which when trying to book is almost impossible as it seems unless you... Read full review
- Ian FTrip Type:Coupleswasted moneyTuesday, 20th August 2019Christmas present from our children 2017. 8or9 flights cancelled so far due to 3 plus hours drive several overnight stays. upgraded to afternoon flights. extra £50. still having to drive for up to 2... Read full review
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Excellence Awards - Silver 2012
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020