*Aerosaurus Balloons will be resuming shared passenger balloons from 17th May*
Aerosaurus Balloons is a family-run company offering champagne hot air balloon flights across the South West of England. As the largest hot air balloon flight operator in the South West, we have over 25 years’ experience and have flown more than 80,000 passengers, ranging from six to over one hundred years of age!
We offer dawn and dusk hot air balloon flights from a variety of hand-picked launch sites in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire. Experience ‘lighter than air’ travel whilst sipping champagne, as you drift peacefully over some natural wonders of the South West including Dartmoor, Bodmin Moor, The Blackdown Hills, The Quantocks, Stonehenge, The New Forest and the Jurassic Coast.
Our open-dated gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and include complimentary champagne and a post-flight certificate signed by your pilot, making them the perfect gift for a special occasion. Visit our web site today for special offers, flight information, prices for both daily scheduled flights and Private/Exclusive flights, the latest news from Aerosaurus and a wide selection of recent in-flight photos.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Anytime||£150.00 per ticket|
|Exclusive for 2 people (Weekday)||£375.00 per ticket|
|Exclusive for 2 people (Weekend)||£425.00 per ticket|
|Weekday AM||£120.00 per ticket|
|Weekday PM||£135.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Flying season is April – October
Closed over Christmas
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Yes – We can fly anyone aged 6 years upwards.
- Cater for groups - We offer Exclusive flights for private groups and corporate events
- Cater for school groups - We offer unique school displays
- Open All Year
- Toilets - All of our meeting locations have toilets facilities…unfortunately our balloons do not!
- In countryside - Yes – We regularly use rural locations for launch and landing sites so appropriate clothing is recommended.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Yes – All of our meeting locations have free, on-site parking for all passengers.
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
Simply visit www.ballooning.co.uk and click on ‘Locations’ in the grey option bar along the top of the screen.
Public Transport Directions
Unfortunately we do not offer public transport information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- SMinky10Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChampagne Balloon Flight to Remember!Friday, 9th July 2021Absolutely fabulous hot air balloon flight! We met early in the morning and was able to assist with setting up the balloon for the flight and understanding how it works … once we got in the air it... Read full review
- hamish_sandieBristol, United KingdomFantastic Dorset dawn flight with Aerosaurus!Saturday, 14th August 2021Early morning flight from Henstridge Airfield over Dorset on Wed 11 August. What a wonderful and ejoyable experience!!! The crew were fantastic and helpful, getting us involved with setting up the... Read full review
- Sightsee817900Trip Type:FamilyFabulous balloon flight!Friday, 17th September 2021What an amazing flight! We flew from Wincanton racecourse on Thursday 16th Sept. A brilliant experience from start to finish. The crew were fantastic- Barry the pilot (the good looking one...yes, he... Read full review
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Excellence Awards - Silver 2012
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021