Self Guided Tour & Self Guided Tasting
A “do it yourself" vineyard tour and tasting with a tasting sample of a Bluestone sparkling wine. Flexible times - book on available days (Weds - Sunday) and turn up at any time between 10am - 4pm. Spend as long as a little as you would like.
Signature Vineyard Walk & Wine Tasting
An in-depth guided walk around our vineyards, finishing with an expert led tutored wine tasting of two Bluestone Sparkling wines and two Wiltshire wines from other local producers. Why not add a delicious lunch platter to your visit? A selection of our favourite cheeses and charcuterie from local farmers served with artisan cracker breads, dressed home grown salad and chutney.
Get in touch for some different options to suit your group and your schedule while you are visiting our beautiful and historic county.
Trade Prices/Group/FIT Rates:
Self-Guided tour and Tasting - £7 + VAT per guest. If you would like to visit the farm as a part of your trip, a supplement of £3 + VAT per guest will be added. (Standard rate £15, excluding farm)
Signature Vineyard tour and wine tasting -£18 + VAT per guest. (Standard rate £28 per guest).
Optional extras: Local Cheese & Charcuterie Lunch Platter - £10 + VAT per guest (Standard rate £15 per guest).
Minimum Group Size: 10 (self-guided tour), 14 (guided tour)
Duration of Visit: 2 hours without lunch, 3-3.5 hours with lunch
Coach Parking is Available
Suitable for Education, Corporate and Incentive Visits
We offer vegan wines and other sustainable practices.
At our site, there is disabled access and facilities. However, please note that the vineyard walk component may be too exerting for those who feel less able or are in a wheelchair.
Decanter World Wine Awards - Bronze Award
WineGB Wessex Regional Awards - Bronze Award & Trophy for best small producer of sparkling wine
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Self-Guided Tour and Tasting||£7.00 per person per day|
|Signature Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting||£18.00 per person per day|
For the Self-Guided Tour and Tasting ticket price, if you would be interested in visiting the farm as part of your trip, a supplement of £3+VAT per guest will be added.
If you book the Signature Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting, we also offer an optional Local Cheese and Charcuterie Lunch Platter for an additional £10+VAT.
|Self Guided Tours (1 Apr 2022 - 31 Oct 2022)|
* Any available date for pre-booked tours
- Shop - Associated with Farm Park
- On-Site café/restaurant - Associated with Farm Park
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3 - Access (Ticketed) to Farm Park as addition
- Coach drop-off point - Large car park for coach to drop off or park if prior notice is given during peak times
- Event Venue - Bluestone Wedding Events
- Free car parking
- On-site coach parking - Prior notice needed to accommodate coaches
- On-site parking or valet parking - On- site parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe - Associated with Farm Park
- Open All Year - Flexible. Contact directly to avoid disappointment. Private groups can be accommodated all year round
- Picnic Area
- Shop - Associated with Farm Park
- Tea / Coffee Shop - Associated with Farm Park
- Approx length of visit - 1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
- Families - Can accommodate families. Notice needed to allow for a child friendly tasting (Non-alcoholic)
- Groups - Advanced notice needed preferably.
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Open by appointment only - Drop in for casual tastings and Cellar Door bottle sales. Appointments appreciated
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - Flexible. Can be booked by appointment for private groups.
- Outdoor Attraction
- Stag and Hen Parties
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking - Preferably notice in advance.
- American Express accepted
- Android pay accepted
- Apple pay accepted
- Booking essential
- Cash accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
Access to Bluestone vineyards either by the A303 or the A338. Use postcode SP4 0EW in google maps or sat nav. The Vineyard is located on the same premises as Cholderton Rare Breeds Farm Park. (If you can see different national flags and a large gravel car park you’re in the right place).
Public Transport Directions
Salisbury Reds, Bus number 66. The Crown Inn stop. 1 Mile walk (20 minutes) to the vineyard.
Times From Endless Street, Salisbury to Shipton Bellinger (Request Stop at The Crown, Cholderton): 07.26; 07.47; 08.30; 09.15; 10.15; 11.15; 12.15 & 13.15
Times from The Crown Inn, Cholderton to Salisbury: 16.53 & 18.36