Explore the beautiful and picturesque west country at your own pace in a classic car from the 1960’s 70’s 80’s or 90’s.
Your adventure starts behind the wheel of an iconic two seater sports car or a four seater saloon. Choose to start your tour in an E-Type Jaguar, Jaguar MKII (of Inspector Morse fame), MGC Roadster, Austin Healey 3000, Alfa Romeo Spider or GTV, Daimler Sovereign, Triumph Stag, Morris Minor Convertible, Audi ur quattro or Aston Martin DB7 Volante .
We believe in helping people drive their dream; be it for a trip down memory lane to a bygone era. a most romantic break or birthday surprise or a fun family outing we have beautiful memories available to hire.
Our carefully researched tours help you make the most of your time with your chosen classic visiting some superb landmarks in this area whilst keeping you off the beaten track on B roads chosen for their scenic drives. Whether you are unfamiliar with the west country or it’s favourite destination our tours will both surprise and delight.
New car added for 2021
Inspired by “The Italian Job” cinematic success of 1969, Vintage Classics has added a Morris Mini Cooper S of the same vintage to their fleet – It does of course have to be red (most of their fleet is that shade). It’s a 1275cc four seater and ideal for those small parking spaces!
10% off for NHS Staff
A reminder that Vintage Classics offer for NHS Staff to thank them for being there, saving lives during the covid crisis lasts all year – just use your NHS email address to make an enquiry and get 10% off any hire or gift voucher.
New tours for 2021
Vintage Classics has put lockdown to good use by writing two new tours of the area ready for re-opening in 2021. The Wiltshire White Horses takes in a circular route visiting each of the eight White horses carved into the Wiltshire landscape, with some fabulous picnic spots enroute. The Filming Location tour includes The Harry Potter series, Poldark, Downton Abbey, Poirot and Agatha Raisin amongst others, taking you on a whimsical tour down TV & Cinema memory lane!
We are conveniently located close to the M4, A4, Bristol Airport and just over an hour from Paddington yet close to open countryside designated an area of outstanding natural beauty with three world heritage sites on our doorstep.
We do need 7 days’ notice of hire so please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Booking is simple – just give us a call – a small deposit secures your reservation.
For further details visit our website http://www.vintage-classics.co.uk
Please call for details.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Esskay16Taunton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous weekend in a Morris MinorSunday, 15th August 2021We have just had a lovely weekend in a convertible Morris Minor driving round the Wiltshire and Berkshire countryside. Nikki and Philip were brilliant. Every aspect of the car hire was meticulously... Read full review
- Deepdiver_wannabeStafford, United KingdomBJ8: What a great 24hrsTuesday, 17th August 2021What a fantastic experience. We arrived and were greeted in a very friendly fashion. We went through the paperwork very quickly and discussed in detail a route that proved to be absolutely the best... Read full review
- Wicker-ChalmersEssexTrip Type:CouplesAston Martin DB7 VOLANTE ExperienceFriday, 20th August 2021My wife bought me a voucher for my 60th birthday last year but because of Covid we had to delay the experience. We finally got to book it for mid August and what a great time we had. The paperwork... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021