*Vintage Classics is re-opening on 4 July, with new safety measures in place. Find out more.*
Explore the beautiful and picturesque west country at your own pace in a classic car from the 1960’s 70’s 80’s or 90’s.
Your adventure starts behind the wheel of an iconic two seater sports car or a four seater saloon. Choose to start your tour in an E-Type Jaguar, Jaguar MKII (of Inspector Morse fame), MGC Roadster, Austin Healey 3000, Alfa Romeo Spider or GTV, Daimler Sovereign, Triumph Stag, Morris Minor Convertible, Audi ur quattro or Aston Martin DB7 Volante .
We believe in helping people drive their dream; be it for a trip down memory lane to a bygone era. a most romantic break or birthday surprise or a fun family outing we have beautiful memories available to hire.
Our carefully researched tours help you make the most of your time with your chosen classic visiting some superb landmarks in this area whilst keeping you off the beaten track on B roads chosen for their scenic drives. Whether you are unfamiliar with the west country or it’s favourite destination our tours will both surprise and delight.
We are conveniently located close to the M4, A4, Bristol Airport and just over an hour from Paddington yet close to open countryside designated an area of outstanding natural beauty with three world heritage sites on our doorstep.
We do need 7 days’ notice of hire so please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Booking is simple – just give us a call – a small deposit secures your reservation.
For further details visit our website http://www.vintage-classics.co.uk
Please call for details.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good1
- Andrew HRoyal Tunbridge Wells, United KingdomUnforgettable MemoriesFriday, 14th August 2020This was the second time I have used Vintage Classics - what wonderful experiences! The whole set-up is thoroughly professional, the cars are in very fine condition, and they bring back a type of... Read full review
- 207IanCSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing Alfa funSaturday, 5th September 2020Hired an 1972 Alfa Spider for 24 hours from Friday midday to Saturday midday to stay at Whatley Manor. From my initial enquiry to the final wave goodbye the experience was exceptional. All the... Read full review
- Lynn DLeicester, United KingdomA TriumphMonday, 14th September 2020A Triumph Stag that is. From the booking process (and keeping everything secret from my husband as it was a special birthday present) the information and paperwork was faultless and even Covid19... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020