AboutSalisbury’s Virtual Warfare is home to a tactical game of team based combat known as Battlefield Live™.
Imagine a Playstation or XBox-type military warfare game where you are totally immersed in the action!
To put it simply, imagine playing your favourite combat sim but for real! This is laser combat for the 21st century- realistic guns, massive ranges and ultra-realistic arenas to make your pulse race and the blood freeze in your veins.
Virtual Warfare features 11,000 square feet of unique combat arenas designed to offer the very best in gaming and combining both visual and sound effects to achieve a high degree of realism.
We offer a range of scenarios for all the family, allowing you to pay for as much complexity and fun as you want.
Our guns fire accurate pulses of light energy over very long range (up to 1,000ft) in all light conditions. This makes the system totally different from Quasar or Laser Quest which need to be played in the dark over very short distances. In addition a wireless transmitter/receiver provides your gun with realtime updates throughout the game.
Situated next door to Wessex Raceway, the South of England’s largest indoor karting centre, our huge facility has an activity for any size of group no matter what age or level of experience.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Not open on Mondays.
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - Dedicated conference facilities for up to 70
- Event venue - In conjunction with either karting or combat
- Free car parking
- On-site coach parking
- On-site parking or valet parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Open All Year
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Max group size - 60
- Stag and Hen Parties
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On Bus Route - Very limited times
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 4
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings - In conjunction with karting and combat bookings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
We are located on the A354 Blandford Road, 10 mins South West of Salisbury, approx. 30 minutes from Bournemouth and 40 minutes from Southampton on the Hampshire / Wiltshire / Dorset borders.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- blumariinPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessWork treat for the menSunday, 3rd March 2019Go karting and pizzas Did our brief got into out clothes and all 13 of us raced around the course had lots of fun and laughter nice staff and great atmosphere Thanks Wessex raceway Read full review
- Tim PCarisbrooke, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWell orgsnised and funMonday, 9th September 2019From the moment to signing in to departing, this activity was well organised and fun. Clear explanation, good equipment and helpful staff. Would recommend. Read full review
- th282Poole, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayZero communication. Unable to rebook.Saturday, 25th July 2020We have a booking for 14 friends and currently are unable to rebook due to lack of any and all communication. Very unfortunate as we were so looking forward to the activities. I hope everyone is... Read full review