AboutHead Gardener Steve Lannin will lead you on this special visit to the gardens at Iford before they open to the public at 11am.
Time may be spent in the glasshouses over in the family's private walled garden.
Discover and learn more about the following:
- Future plans for the garden, including new planting plans;
- Key gardening jobs to undertake in the garden at this time of year;
- Top gardening tips for your own garden;
- Identify and discuss various plants of interest in flower; and
- Feel free to ask any horticultural questions that you have whilst on the visit.
£25pp includes garden entry and a pot of tea or cup of coffee at the end of the visit. Participants are welcome to stay on and enjoy the garden until it closes at 4pm after this special tour. Groups will be kept small to ensure full interaction with everyone.
10:00 - meet at the entrance gates to Iford Manor for this special visit.
11:30 - enjoy a pot of Iford Manor Tea or Dusty Ape coffee in the tearoom after your tour.
£25 for the Head Gardener tour at 10am. Welcome to stay after the tour until the gardens close 4pm. Includes a hot drink in our cafe after the tour.
|Season (3 Aug 2022)|
|Season (1 Sept 2022)|