AboutLevel 2 Award in Food Safety & Hygiene validated by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH).
An essential qualification for anyone in a role where they handle food.
Suitable for anyone:
- wishing to apply for a job or currently working in the food industry including pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes, works canteens etc
- interested in applying for or currently working in works canteens, hospitals, care homes, prisons etc
- those wishing to apply for or currently working with food in retail, supermarket environments
- food and drinks manufacturers
- planning to run their own food business (however small)
- working in a voluntary role in lunch clubs etc.
nursery staff, child minders, breakfast or after-school club staff
This qualification highlights the importance of food safety, providing information about the systems, techniques and procedures required to ensure food is handled safely within your working environment.
Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensuring that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
£60 including teaching, assessment, lunch and refreshments
Sorry, this event has passed