Crop Circles in Wiltshire
Wiltshire is well known for its crop circles and much mystery still remains as to why they occur and the meanings behind their complex formations.
Crop circles in Wiltshire often occur around the heart of the county in and around Avebury and the vale of Pewsey usually first appearing in April and continuing into the summer months.
Crop circle code of conduct...
Visitors are requested:
- To seek permission from landowners at all times before entering private property.
- To always use gates or stiles to enter fields - please do not climb over fences.
- To close gates after passing through them.
- Not to take vehicles into fields and ensure vehicles do not block landowners access points.
- Where possible use 'tramlines' (where farmers' tractors have cleared a path) to enter crop circles, so causing as little damage as possible to standing crops.
Tags: Crop Circles in Wiltshire, Wiltshire Crop Circles