In these Terms and Conditions we refer to www.visitwiltshire.co.uk
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
VisitWiltshire reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
VisitWiltshire has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
VisitWiltshire will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of VisitWiltshire, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of VisitWiltshire such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of VisitWiltshire.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of VisitWiltshire and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
VisitWiltshire cannot be held responsible nor accept any liability for complaints or claims of any nature arising from any accommodation booking, nor for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or other members of your party, during or as a result of your stay at the accommodation establishment. Any complaint(s) relating to the accommodation should be dealt directly with the owner, and is subject to the accommodation provider's terms and conditions. Your statutory rights as a consumer will not be affected.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We limit the collection and use of your information. We only collect such information as is required to deliver the high standards of service, to inform you about the products and services we offer, and to administer our business.
We will take all reasonable steps to safeguard the security and confidentiality of any information you provide to us. We cannot however guarantee the security of any information you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of information unless we have been proved to be negligent.
We will not reveal any of your information to any external organisation unless we have previously informed you that this will happen through disclosures or agreement, and we have your authority to do so. We can also disclose your information to authorised parties if we are required to by law. You agree that we may disclose any information requested or required relating to you, or if relevant, any of your clients to any regulatory authority to which we are subject or to any person in power to require such information by or under any legal enactment or where a third party has provided to our reasonable satisfaction written confirmation that it genuinely and reasonably believes your use of the site has been defamatory or otherwise unlawful and further that the disclosure of your data is necessary a) for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), or b) for the purpose of obtaining legal advice, or is otherwise necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of your information. If you have consented, by registering on the website, we may periodically send you information relating to The Visit Wiltshire Tourism Partnership and other carefully selected third parties. If at any point you want to change your preferences or need to review and update your personal details you should write to us. You can de-register from the site by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a right of access under the Data Protection Act to information we hold about you on our records. The Act allows us to charge a fee for this service.
• Enable confidential market research to be conducted on behalf of the potential lender.
• Enable the provisions of services you have requested.
• Provide statistical information to third parties and business partners.
• Improve current services and offer new services.
VisitWiltshire reserves the right to monitor and intercept communications for lawful business purposes.
Systems personnel who operate and support electronic communications facilities need, from time to time, to monitor transmissions or observe transactional information to ensure proper functioning of the company's facilities and services. On these and other occasions, such personnel might inadvertently become aware of the contents of electronic communications. Except as provided for under Lawful Business Practice Regulations, personnel are not permitted to intentionally examine the contents of transactional information or disclose or otherwise use what they have seen, heard or read. If, however, violations of law or Company policy are discovered, personnel are required to report these to the appropriate officer.
To assist your navigation of this website and our prevention of fraud we may send 'cookies' from this web site to your computer. We do not obtain personal data from your computer or gather personal information about you unless you personally give information to our server.
Whilst VisitWiltshire endeavours that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, VisitWiltshire will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
VisitWiltshire Competition Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to all UK mainland residents aged 18 years or over, except for employees of VisitWiltshire, Wiltshire Council and anyone connected with the competition.
• By entering the competition, the participants agree: a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win the prize; c) that should they win the prize, their name and likeness may be used by VisitWiltshire for promotional purposes.
• Entries cannot be returned. Proof of postage is not proof of entry. VisitWiltshire accepts no responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post.
• All entrants must supply to VisitWiltshire their full names, postal addresses and daytime telephone number. VisitWiltshire will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission.
• Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of the method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
• The winning entrant will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing time.
• The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
• VW's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by post/telephone/email.
• The name and county of residence of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: VisitWiltshire, Bourne Hill, Salisbury, SP1 3UZ within 2 months of the closing date of the competition.
• VisitWiltshire reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, or alter, or amend the competition promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
• If the winner is unable to be contacted within 1 calendar month of the closing date of the competition, VisitWiltshire reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in any future VisitWiltshire promotion.
• VisitWiltshire excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
• The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
• Entrants' details will be passed to the companies offering the competition prizes but not to any other third party. You will be signed up to receive e-newsletters from VisitWiltshire but can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
Hideaways self-catering competition
Salisbury 2016 competition
Camping in the Forest competition
Rick Stein/Marlborough Cottage competition
Hideaways self-catering competition and McArthurGlen Shopping vouchers competition
VisitWiltshire Spring Instagram competition
Overtown Manor and Swindon & Cricklade Railway Competition
Salisbury Christmas break competition
Autumn break competition
VisitWiltshire Autumn Instagram competition
• A family in All in One Day Ticket is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (3-15yrs)
• Offer valid on Longleat All in One Day Tickets only
• Valid for standard opening times and dates up to 2nd January 2017
• Winner must present a signed and validated voucher to Longleat Entry tolls on arrival to receive All in One Day Tickets
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
• Voucher cannot be upgraded to Annual Pass of any other ticket type
• Photocopies of the voucher will not be accepted
• Voucher is not for resale
• Voucher value of £0.0001
• Longleat reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attractions, alter times, prices and events or services without notice
• Additional events and activities can incur an additional fee
Stonehenge Glamping Pods Competition
The George & Dragon and Vaughan's Cookery School Competition
Pasta with Gianni 11th Jan
Basic Bread Making 12th Jan
Make your own Sushi 13th Jan
Butchery Skills 17th Jan
Speedy Meals for Busy People 18th Jan
Sharpen Up your Knife Skills 19th Jan
Mid-week Kitchen – Moroccan 25th Jan
Seafood Special 26th Jan
Wild Wiltshire competition
Woolley Grange Hotel/Wiltshire Music Centre Competition
The Apple Wood competition
Salisbury campaign competition
Salisbury Instagram competition