Salisbury Tourist Information Centre
Salisbury Information Centre in Fish Row, just off the Market Place, operates as the Tourist Information Centre for Salisbury and the reception for Salisbury City Council. It is the perfect starting point for visitors to the city of Salisbury.
A wide variety of services is on offer to help you make the most of your stay in Salisbury, and the friendly and knowledgeable staff will offer you a warm welcome and be pleased to help you with any of the following:
- Free local accommodation reservations and other local holiday information
- Superbreaks bookings for UK accommodation
- Theatre and event tickets - all with no booking fees:
- Salisbury Playhouse
- Salisbury Arts Centre
- Studio Theatre Tickets
- Salisbury Sinfonia Concerts
- Stonehenge Tour Bus tickets
- Train ticket reservations and information
- National Express coachcards and tickets
- Tickets for guided walks, including City, and Ghost Walks organised by Salisbury City Guides - a local team of professional Blue Badge Guides
- Free WiFi and internet access
- Information on the local area, including what's on
Gift Shop selling a range of maps and souvenirs, exclusive Salisbury and Stonehenge international stamps - and fabulous "Made in Salisbury" products including exclusive chutneys, honey, soaps, handcreams, prints and beautiful wooden items handcrafted locally. Tasty natural Salisbury preserves and jam - Apple & Strawberry, Plum & Cinnamon and Three Fruits Marmalade - all made locally.
Salisbury Information Centre is also a local stockist for My Trusty Sunflower Cream - fantastic skincare products originally developed by Salisbury District Hospital and with all profits going back in to patient care.
Salisbury Information Centre's opening times are as follows:
Sunday and Bank Holidays 10am-2pm
Closed 25-26 December and 1 January.
To contact Salisbury Information Centre:
Address: Fish Row, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 1EJ
Telephone: 01722 342860