Honeymoons in Salisbury
If you are looking to book a honeymoon, let Salisbury be your romantic destination.
Ideal places to stay for your honeymoon to Salisbury
Whether you choose to stay in a hotel with views overlooking the water meadows, a cosy self-catering cottage with log fire place or a romantic shepherd’s hut – there are lots of romantic places to stay within the Salisbury area.
Stay in a room with a four-poster bed, enjoy award-winning dining and even spa treatments.
Find out more about romantic places to stay in Salisbury.
Honeymoon ideas – things to do on your honeymoon to Salisbury
• Make a trip to Stonehenge at dawn or dusk and watch our ever-changing big skies over this historic monument.
• Relax with a couple’s spa treatment at the Lime Tree Spa at the Milford Hall Hotel.
• Enjoy a hot air balloon ride over the Cranborne Chase and West Wiltshire Downs, just south of Salisbury with take-off point at the Larmer Tree Gardens.
• Book onto a Tower Tour of Salisbury Cathedral for beautiful views out across the city.
• Visit the romantic ruins of Old Wardour Castle and explore the hidden valleys of the Vale of Wardour.
• Take a romantic walk in some of the beautiful countryside near to Salisbury. Have a look at our top ten walks page for some added inspiration.
• Indulge by dining in one of our romantic restaurants or cosy pubs.
How to book your honeymoon to Salisbury
Find out more about our romantic places to stay in our accommodation section, discover more things to do and browse our tantalising food and drink venues to plan your perfect honeymoon here in Salisbury.
Tags: Honeymoons in Salisbury, Salisbury Honeymoons