AboutWe have a beautiful farmhouse, dating from the 17th century, situated on a working arable and livestock farm. We have two very comfortable guest rooms overlooking farmland and woods. Breakfast is served using local produce where available. We are in an ideal position for walking, cycling and touring many places of interest.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family en suite bath & shower for 4||from £105.00 to £130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite (bath & shower) as a double||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite for 3||from £90.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin/Double en suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin/Double en suite as double||from £70.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin/Double en suite as single||from £55.00 to £60.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Country house
- Farm - Arable and sheep.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 17th century.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Family room. Travel cot and high chair available.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 2 spaces.
- On site parking
- Tennis court
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Serves Local Food
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service - at a cost
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open all year
- Special provisions for cyclists - Provide locked shed. Directions of cycle routes.
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
Turn off at Wylye, then take Dinton directions. Marshwood approximately 4 miles.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury - 10 miles
Bus No 25 to Dinton.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- philip709eastbourneTrip Type:Couplesyou can't beat perfectionTuesday, 21st March 2017stayed one night, should have been more. Not sure where to start, stayed in the 17th century, grade II listed farmhouse. The house is a treasure, it hasn't been tarted up by some odd interior... Read full review
- thekoidLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOne night stay in family room in B&BWednesday, 2nd November 2016Lovely big room, perfect for a family (we had two young children). Greeted and offered tea and home made scones on arrival. Our room was immaculate and very comfortable. Delicious breakfast in the... Read full review
- blottenglandTrip Type:CouplesExcellent 4 night stayFriday, 16th September 2016This was our first time to the area, our 4 night stay at Marshwood Farm was a sheer delight, we had a very warm welcome from Fiona on our arrival with a pot of tea to be had plus the butterfly buns... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast
- Visit England Silver 2015
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014
- Visit England Breakfast 2015