Skydiving over the stunning Salisbury Plains is the experience of a lifetime and one that you will never forget. The excitement and exhilaration of the jump together with the elation and sense of achievement as you land is unrivalled.
GoSkydive is the UK’s leading tandem skydiving centre, solely focused on delivering tandem skydives. Our state-of-the-art equipment is meticulously maintained to the high standards of the British Parachute Association and we are fully regulated by and affiliated with them. We specialise in customer focussed skydiving days - ensuring our guests have a full, fun and safe day out.
Skydive from 10,000ft or 15,000ft
Our standard tandem skydive is a jump from 10,000ft this gives you approximately 25 to 30 seconds of Freefall time plus 5 minutes to take in the amazing views as you parachute to the ground. Price £259, deposit £49.
We also offer the option to jump from 15,000ft. This is the UK's HIGHEST Tandem Skydive! This doubles your freefall time to up to 60 seconds and makes you part of a UK parachuting best. Price £318, deposit £49.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- In countryside - Views of the Salisbury Plain, entire South Coast, Solent, Isle of Wight, Bournemouth, Poole, Portsmouth and Southampton.
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Must be 16 years or older
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - On Airfield
- Bar - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Café - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Restaurant - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve breakfast - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve evening meal - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Serve lunch - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- Take away service - available from the Skies Restaurant on site
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Accommodation nearby
- Accommodation on site
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing free of charge
- Experience level - beginner
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - low
- Fully qualified instructors
- Non members welcome
- Open all year
- Public telephone
- Route maps available
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Salsibury follow the A345 north past Old Sarum Castle. Turn RIGHT at Portway from the roundabout where you’ll see the Salsibury Park and Ride Centre. Follow Portway up and turn RIGHT into the Sarum Business Park.
From Amesbury follow the A345 southboand and trun LEFT onto Portway and follow signs for the Sarum Business Park.
Public Transport Directions
A short taxi ride from Salisbury – Approx £8.
Buses are also available via the Salisbury Park and Ride
- Go Skydive - the way we are
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- Amanda CS walesTrip Type:Couples10,000 feet skydive raise money for Make A Wish FoundationSunday, 23rd April 2017Me and my husband did this 21st April and what an experience we had. It was amazing and we both thoroughly had fun. We loved it that much we want more. We now have booked the 15,000 feet in July so... Read full review
- Trip Type:Friends getawayAmazing experience.Saturday, 22nd April 2017Was bought a 15,000 ft skydive by my wife for my 40th and it was awesome. The whole operation is extremely professional, friendly and efficient. Alex was a superb instructor - extremely calm and... Read full review
- WalruzoarWaterlooville, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWhat a thrill - there's nothing like it!Friday, 21st April 2017My wife bought me a 15,000 foot jump & the "epic" video package for "a big birthday" present. GoSkydive were brilliant, the welcome, training, kit, flight, jump, video - everything was excellent! If... Read full review
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Awards -Tourism Excellence Award Gold 2017