The Beeches Farmhouse is a delightful 18th Century Farmhouse built of local mellow limestone which has been sympathetically restored to its former glory. A retreat from the City of Bath yet only 15 minutes away.
There are double / twin and family rooms all in our luxurious barn conversions, each having their own front door key and own patio area, giving you the independence to come and go as you please. All rooms have full en-suite facilities including bath and shower and are decorated to a very high standard with exposed beams, stripped wooden floors and country pine furnishings. All double beds are a minimum of 5 foot with the majority being 6 foot. Also rooms have colour TV, radio alarms, tea and coffee making facilities, mineral water, fresh fruit and flowers. There is a fridge available to chill your wine/beer whilst you are out during the day, so that you can return and relax enjoying the ambience of your own little patio late into the evening (wine glasses and corkscrew are all provided).
A Full English or Continental Breakfast is freshly prepared in the farmhouse kitchen guaranteed to satisfy every palate using fresh local produce.
We accept well behaved pet dogs at £10 per dog per night. There are fields behind us that can be used to exercise your dogs.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 1st May 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 2nd May 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Double or Twin for Single Occupancy (En-Suite)||On Request|
|Double or Twin for Single Occupancy (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||On Request|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite)||£110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Special Offer - 3 nights for the price of 2. Double (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Special Offer - 3 nights for the price of 2. Double or Twin (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Special Offer - 3 nights for the price of 2. Double or Twin for Single Occupancy (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||On Request|
|Special Offer - 3 nights for the price of 2. Family/Triple (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Travel cots and highchairs available.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Access to golf course
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve a 'Real Bath Breakfast'
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open all year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Separate guests' lounge
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Hold Green Tourism Award.
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Within 1 mile of Kennet and Avon Canal. Undercover storage for bikes.
- Special provisions for walkers - Excellent walking on canal and local countryside and also there is a footpath from the edge of our paddock.
Map & Directions
From M4 - travelling west - junction 17, head for Corsham, take the A49 & B3109 towards Bradford on Avon. We are on the B3107 on the Melksham Road, half way between the town of Bradford on Avon and the village of Holt.
From M4 - travelling east - leave at junction 18 and follow signs to Bath, then on the Batheaston bypass, pick up signs to Bradford on Avon.
Public Transport Directions
1 mile from Bradford on Avon railway station.
15 minutes from Bath.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good102
- stephen519Suffolk, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyB and BSunday, 23rd April 2017Friendly welcome, excellent family room, two young children were very happy with farm animals and play equipment, super breakfast, and hosts allowed us to stay a little later next morning.....would... Read full review
- lcfcsharpy95Riseley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesReally lovely countryside stay!Monday, 17th April 2017We stayed here for the weekend at the beginning of April, it was a really lovely place, very clean and tidy and in a very nice location! The surrounding fields, animals, and the rooms all just make... Read full review
- Kevin STrip Type:CouplesLovely Stay at a Wonderful LocationTuesday, 11th April 2017We booked into the Beeches Farmhouse for a long weekend and on arrival were offered options of the Farmhouse room or our own cottage, we opted for my original booking and stayed in the Farmhouse room... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars