AboutStroll around the Park and enjoy uninterrupted views of the animals, so it feels as though you are in a wild setting. Watch Rhinos graze on the Gothic Manor House lawns with only a ha-ha between you.
Get eye-to-eye with Giraffe, walk with Lemurs or explore the Old Walled Garden’s Tropical House with free-roaming Sloths, Birds and Bats. Watch the Penguins being fed daily at 11am & 3pm. Take a ride on Bella the Train or explore the Skymaze treehouse adventure playground. The stunning gardens, themed borders, exotic planting and seasonal displays, make a beautiful backdrop to the animals.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Over 65 years||£10.00|
Save money off the gate-entry prices by buying e-tickets from the website www.cotswoldwildlifepark.co.uk
|Open New Year|
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open daily from 10am.
Open every day, except Christmas Day.
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 4-5 hours
- Maestro accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Dogs Accepted - On a lead and under adult control
- Open all year
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens - Our Gardens are very popular with senior citzens RHS Partner Garden in 2015
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - Daily Penguin Feeding 11am & 3pm, Lemur Talk & Feed at 12 noon
- Educational Visits Accepted - Talks available on a variety of Key stage topics
Map & Directions
We are on the A361 between Lechlade and Burford. We are approximately 17 miles from Swindon.
From the M4 take Junction 15 on the A419 towards Swindon and follow the brown signs from the A419, through Highworth and then Lechlade.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest Train station in Charlbury Station about 11 miles away. From the station you need to take a taxi as there are no buses from the station to the Park or Burford.
There are buses to Lechlade from Swindon. You will need to take a taxi from Lechlade (6 miles away). There are buses to Carterton (4 miles away) and the top of the hill in Burford (2.5 miles away), but again you will need to take a taxi from the bus.
- Cotswold Wildlife Park Video
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good604
- EthanEdenEvesham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBeen there -done that!Thursday, 27th April 2017I've been to Cotswold wildlife many many times, and because of that I am probably just a bit bored of it. I couldn't see any changes from last year, and it's just a bit boring. A few years back I... Read full review
- robbedufFantastic day out.Wednesday, 26th April 2017just spent a fantastic day out here. The weather was great which always helps. The food could be better, but it's what you would expect at a place like this. Be prepared to queue though and our food... Read full review
- Paul_Gerrard13Leicester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat Day out - suitable for the kidsTuesday, 25th April 2017Spent a day out at the park, within 20mins of our hotel at Lake No.6 - costs £15 per adult and £10 per child (under 3 free). Ample parking with payment all included as you drive in (look for internet... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Be Dog Friendly Awards 2015 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Be Dog Friendly Award 2016 2016