AboutStroll around the Park and enjoy uninterrupted views of the animals, so it feels as though you are in a wild setting. Watch Rhinos graze on the Gothic Manor House lawns with only a ha-ha between you.
Get eye-to-eye with Giraffe, walk with Lemurs or explore the Old Walled Garden’s Tropical House with free-roaming Sloths, Birds and Bats. Watch the Penguins being fed daily at 11am & 3pm. Take a ride on Bella the Train or explore the Skymaze treehouse adventure playground. The stunning gardens, themed borders, exotic planting and seasonal displays, make a beautiful backdrop to the animals.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Over 65 years||£10.00|
Save money off the gate-entry prices by buying e-tickets from the website www.cotswoldwildlifepark.co.uk
|Open New Year|
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open daily from 10am.
Open every day, except Christmas Day.
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 4-5 hours
- Maestro accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Dogs Accepted - On a lead and under adult control
- Open all year
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens - Our Gardens are very popular with senior citzens RHS Partner Garden in 2015
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - Daily Penguin Feeding 11am & 3pm, Lemur Talk & Feed at 12 noon
- Educational Visits Accepted - Talks available on a variety of Key stage topics
Map & Directions
We are on the A361 between Lechlade and Burford. We are approximately 17 miles from Swindon.
From the M4 take Junction 15 on the A419 towards Swindon and follow the brown signs from the A419, through Highworth and then Lechlade.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest Train station in Charlbury Station about 11 miles away. From the station you need to take a taxi as there are no buses from the station to the Park or Burford.
There are buses to Lechlade from Swindon. You will need to take a taxi from Lechlade (6 miles away). There are buses to Carterton (4 miles away) and the top of the hill in Burford (2.5 miles away), but again you will need to take a taxi from the bus.
- Cotswold Wildlife Park Video
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good575
- beverleypawsonFranceTrip Type:FamilyBrilliantMonday, 20th February 2017Lovely day out for all the family. Great little train ride round the park. Loved the giraffe feeding area, very up close and personal. Read full review
- Jamie HTrip Type:CouplesAmazing PlaceSunday, 19th February 2017This wildlife park is absolutely fantastic, the animals are incredibly well looked after with amazing environments to live in and plenty of space, the grounds are stunning to walk around and the... Read full review
- Richard DFleet, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood Day OutSunday, 19th February 2017Good day out to see all the animals in he park. We loved the giraffes and rhino's. A little concerned that the white geese or type of swan (wasn't sure which) had no water to swim in. Food was a... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous Be Dog Friendly Awards 2015 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Be Dog Friendly Award 2016 2016