Feed giraffes by hand, walk on the wild side with lemurs and get up close with many of Africa and Asia’s majestic animals - this is just a fraction of what’s on offer at the UK’s No.1 Safari Park.
At Longleat Safari & Adevnture Park, you can go back in time and experience over 450 years of history exploring Longleat House.
Hear ghostly tales of the Grey Lady, marvel at priceless antiques and walk in the grounds and gardens created by the renowned Capability Brown.
Get up close with some of the planet’s most amazing aquatic creatures at Penguin Island and Stingray Bay.
Plus take on the BBC Deadly Adventure at Longleat.
Test your mental and physical abilities in the Deadly Challenge or embark upon the Deadly Safari and track down some of the world’s most incredible predators.
Explore the Adventure Park; check out the sea lion escorted Jungle Cruise past Gorilla Colony, walk through Monkey Temple pop in to see Postman Pat and much, much more.
This is family fun at it’s very best!
Fantastic Events at Longleat Safari & Adventure Park for 2015 include Easter Shows, Halloween Tricks & Treats, Fireworks Spectaculars and Festival of Light.
For further information and discounted prices please visit www.longleat.co.uk
Why not stay with us too?
Longleat Safari & Adventure Park have a range of on-site self-catering accommodation perfect for your family holiday away.
Sit outside and have breakfast with the giraffes, or enjoy the breath-taking views of Longleat House right from your kitchen!
Longleat Safari & Adventure Park are also the proud owners of two fabulous family-friendly hotels, complete with swimming pools and spas.
Take a look at our inclusive 'Stay & Play' packages which include accommodation and park entry tickets at great value prices.
Visit www.longleathotels.co.uk for further information.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult day ticket||£29.50 per ticket|
|Child day ticket (3-14 years)||£21.00 per ticket|
|Senior day ticket||£23.00 per ticket|
You are able to make a 15% saving when purchasing tickets online at our website www.longleat.co.uk
|Open All Year|
|2015 (7 Feb 2015 - 3 Jan 2016)|
* 2015 Opening Dates
Friday to Monday only: 7 February – 16 March
Daily: 13 – 23 February, 20 March – 1 November
Closed: 24 March and 6, 13 & 20 October
2015 Christmas Opening Dates
Friday to Sunday only: 13 November – 6 December 2015
Daily: 11 December 2015 – 3 January 2016 (excluding Christmas Day)
Closed: Christmas Day
- Groups Accepted
- Wedding Venue
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction - Longleat House
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - All day
- Booking essential - For Groups
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - Unlimited
- Min group size - Twelve
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates - see website or phone for details
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - Applicable to Longleat House only
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens - House VIP Tours during winter months. Pre booking essential (Tel: 01985 845420 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - Talks by keepers in Animal Adventure including Educational talks when booked and daily bird shows
- Educational Visits Accepted - See www.longleat.co.uk for educational resources
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Safari VIP Tours plus Animal Adventure VIP Tours: see www.longleat.co.uk for details.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 12
- Packed lunches available
Map & Directions
Longleat is just off the A36 between Bath and Salisbury (A362 Warminster - Frome road)
From the south-east: M3 (J8) - A303 - A36 towards Bath Longleat is just off the A362 between Warminster and Frome.
From the south west: A303 in a London direction - A350 towards Warminster - A36 towards Bath - Longleat is just off the A362 between Warminster and Frome.
From the north: M4 (J18) - A46 towards Bath - A36 towards Salisbury - Longleat is just off the A362 between Warminster and Frome.
Public Transport Directions
The nearest train station, Warminster, is approximately 5 miles from Longleat.
Warminster is on the Cardiff to Portsmouth line.
Westbury station is approximately 12 miles from Longleat and connects directly with London, being on the Paddington to Penzance line.
Both train stations are serviced by taxis which will bring you directly to Longleat.
For details on train times please contact the National Rail Enquiry line on 08457 484950 or visit their website www.nationalrail.co.uk
The following taxi firms work from Warminster and/or Westbury train stations:
Starline Taxis: +44 (0) 1985 212215
AAA Taxis: +44 (0) 1985 846674
DJ's Taxi's +44 (0) 1985 215151
- Escape to Longleat
- Monkey Mayhem returns to Longleat
- New Gorilla Colony
- Festival of Light
- Regional and Miscellaneous British Travel Awards 2012 - Best UK Leisure Attraction - Silver 2012
- Regional and Miscellaneous South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2013 - Best Large Visitor Attraction - Gold 2014