McArthurGlen’s Swindon Designer Outlet is housed in the beautifully renovated Grade II listed buildings of the Great Western Railway Works and is one of the largest covered designer outlets in Europe.
Shoppers will adore the quality mix of High St and Designer brands, reduced by up to 60 per cent, at over 90 top name stores including John Lewis Home Outlet, Kurt Geiger, Superdry, Hugo Boss, Hobbs, LK Bennett, Marks & Spencer Outlet, Ted Baker and Tommy Hilfiger.
The homewares department offers a wide variety of home furnishings, china, crystal and kitchenware shops that include Christy Towels, Portmeirion, Yankee Candle, Pro Cook, Denby, and Tefal/Rowenta/Moulinex/Krups.
We have a variety of food offers including Starbucks, Costa Coffee, and Ed’s Easy Diner and our foodcourt offers a range of hot and cold snacks. Next door we have Bottelino’s Italian Restaurant.
In the autumn of 2014 our exciting new phase will be opening with an additional 30 new stores and restaurants. This will also encompass a much improved foodquarter and event area.
The on-site STEAM Museum of The Great Western Railway offers families the chance to learn about the men and women who built, operated and travelled on the Great Western Railway and National Trust has its own café and shop.
Located off junction 16 of the M4 and junction 11a of the M5, the outlet is open 364 days of the year, seven days a week from 10am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm on Saturday, 10am to 5pm on Sunday (Larger stores open at 11am) and 10am to 6pm Bank Holidays.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|No entrance charge||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open All Year|
|2015 (1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015)|
* Larger stores open 11.00 on Sunday. Closed Christmas Day.
- Gift Shop
- Free Entry
- Groups Accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - £1 for 5 hours and £12 all day
- On-Site café/restaurant - Food court restaurants - Massarella's, Spud-u-Like, Harry Ramsden's, KFC, Energy Kitchen, Andrea Mattia Carvery. The following coffee shops can be found throughout the centre Trenchers, Costa Coffee and Starbucks.
- American Express accepted
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 50
- Min group size - 10
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Open all year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
Exit M4 at Junction 16 or exit M5 at Junction 11a and follow the signs for Swindon, join the M4 for Bristol and exit at Junction 16.
Public Transport Directions
Regular bus services operate from the town centre and stop at Swindon Designer Outlet including bus numbers, 1, 1a, 8, 12, 13, 14, 19, 54.
- McArthurGlen's Swindon Designer Outlet Horseback Fashion Show