Castle Combe Circuit 2017
The West Country’s Home of Motorsport!
Welcoming fans of racing, car shows and events for over 65 years! This season sees more action than ever before with a full race season, adrenalin fuelled action days, incredible live action shows and our hugely popular racing school.
With everything from an epic 2 day bike race meeting to Europe’s biggest rally car show, it’s a petrol head paradise that’s also fun for all the family – especially with FREE entry for under 17s!
No other destination in the South west gives you this much variety, exhilarating entertainment and good value action with event admission from just £12 and the chance to experience the track for yourself for as little as £110
A full racing season featuring the Castle Combe Championships and plenty of exciting visitors including rounds from the BRSCC and BARC plus the Motorcycle Grand National and much more!
The Autumn Classic Racing Festival will once again delight audiences with fantastic racing, displays and the nostalgic atmosphere exclusive to the historic scene
4 Action Days, including the NEW all-encompassing Summer Action Festival, are dedicated to giving clubs and enthusiasts an immersive day out amongst their favourite four wheeled machines
Castle Combe’s BRAND NEW Japanese Car Show. Featuring huge car club gatherings, drift demos and trade. A true celebration of the Japanese Performance Car scene
Celebrate all that’s great in the rallying world, bringing star names & drivers from the historic and current scene to the track, paddock & interview stage
Another brand NEW show for 2017 especially for all those who love cars with the blue oval! Expect spectacular club displays and plenty of track time, fun for all the family!
Racing School Experiences
Drive real race cars on a real race circuit, kick up the dust with a spin round the rally field or buckle up and enjoy a white knuckle passenger ride. With full briefings, instruction and driving analysis, these experiences offer great value for money and an incredible high
Startline Under 17s
Learn the basics of driving in our enclosed paddock & on the track itself. In partnership with Julie Murphy's driving school, expect dates in half terms & holidays.
Car Track Days
With FREE Instruction, FREE Passenger Passes, a full day of driving, and one of the UK’s most challenging tracks at your disposal!
Bike Track Days
Enjoy FREE Instruction, New to track sessions, Small groups and an incredible day of two wheeled excitement
All experiences and track days can be bought as vouchers valid for 12 months
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Race meeting tickets start from just £10 per adult. Children ages 0-16 go free.
Race School Experience days start from just £40 (White Knuckle Ride)
Full details and prices can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk
- Gift Shop
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Event Venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Castle Combe Circuit is situated on the B4039, 4 miles west of Chippenham and approx. 10 minutes from the M4. Follow brown tourist signs from J17 or J18 of the M4. Post Code for Sat Nav: SN14 7EY
Public Transport Directions
By Train. Chippenham is on the main line from Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads. Taxis are available at the station.
- Castle Combe Circuit
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good20
- Julian CCastle Cary, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelWell organised drive experienceSunday, 19th March 2017My brother bought me a hot lap in a Radical SR3 Race Car (0-62 in 2.8 seconds) from 6th Gear Experience. Castle Combe Circuit was easy to find as there were plenty of signs from main roads to the... Read full review
- ScotinEnglandSwindonTrip Type:CouplesGreat place for a drive experienceSaturday, 11th March 2017Well organised..... A great circuit with. Hard drives needed to keep on the track. The facilities were good. Plenty of parking. Read full review
- FreedomEducateRiyadh, Saudi ArabiaTrip Type:FamilyGreat facilitySunday, 30th October 2016Great venue offering various motorsport activities. Well signposted, loads of well organised parking. Decent catering facilities. Great views of the track. Only downside is the slightly rundown... Read full review