AboutFamily run, modernised and beautifully decorated Edwardian house. Excellent private parking at rear. Short walk to city centre, Cathedral and Old Sarum. Valley drive to Stonehenge. Left luggage facilities available; French spoken.
Free WiFi facility to all rooms.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double shower en suite||from £80.00 to £88.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family shower en suite||from £95.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King Size Double Room||from £85.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single shower en suite||from £52.00 to £60.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Twin shower en suite||from £80.00 to £88.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- In town/city centre - 0.5 mile to city centre. 0.5 mile to Old Sarum.
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Under 5s accepted by prior arrangement.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 7 spaces to the rear of the property.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open all year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Special provisions for cyclists - We are keen cyclists ourselves. We can accommodate bicycles overnight in the garage and are immediately adjacent to the best route leaving the city which follows the river north towards Stonehenge. Ideal for cycling.
- French spoken - Some French also spoken.
Map & Directions
From the A303 (the south west link from London) take the A345 south at Amesbury, we are 8 miles from that roundabout on the left as you enter the city. From the south follow signs for A36/A345 and then take the A345 signed to Marlborough and Amesbury. After leaving the city ring road roadabout on the A345 you will find the accommodation a short distance up on the right hand side. Turn right at the traffic lights to access the car park at the rear.
Public Transport Directions
From Salisbury - 1 mile. Exit railway station turn left, left under bridge right onto St Pauls Road, continue alongside dual carriageway, on to Nelson Road, under roundabout, onto A345 Castle Road, 300m on your right.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good24
- NigelBowenHertford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery friendly ownersSunday, 26th March 2017Had a very enjoyable stay on a Saturday night in March. The owners were very kind and checked us in very early so we could go on a guided walk around Salisbury from the tourist information centre... Read full review
- Jared BTrip Type:CouplesGreat for hiking visitSunday, 30th October 2016Equidistant between the main town centre and Old Sarum site. We enjoyed a weekend break here to have a great full day's hike, taking in Old Sarum, the villages of the valley to the west, the barrow... Read full review
- Charmaine CMaltaTrip Type:FamilyClean , Nice, But Not Little Children FriendlySunday, 14th August 2016Visited nearly 3yrs ago,but now that I have the Trip Advisor Acc.I have to leave my review. The room was large ,spotlessly clean , and nice.About twenty mins. walk to centre.On our arrival the... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest House