Downland Walking offers guided walking and map-reading workshops.
The walks take in the beautiful countryside around Salisbury and Amesbury 'the home of Stonehenge'.
We walk along ancient tracks and footpaths such as The Monarchs Way and the Avon Valley Way and experience the history and splendor of Wiltshire.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Closed during Christmas and New Year.
- In countryside - Guided walking in Wiltshire including Stonehenge.
- In town/city centre - Guided walking around Salisbury and Amesbury.
- Accommodation nearby - Good accommodation to suit all needs.
- Experience level - beginner - No experience needed as walks are guided and usually under 4 miles.
- Experience level - intermediate - No experience needed as walks are guided usually between 6-10 miles.
- First Aid - Qualified Outdoor First Aid trained.
- Fitness level required - low - Routes are relatively flat and approximately 4 miles.
- Fitness level required - medium - Some degree of fitness required as walks are between 6 to 10 miles and in open countryside.
- Insurance included - Full Public Liability insured.
- Lessons/courses available - Basic map reading and compass skills.
- Open all year
- Circular Route
- Easy Route
- Linear Route
- Moderate Route
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 2