*Brokerswood Holiday Park reopens on 4 July*
Nestled within 80 acres of beautiful and historic woodland, at Brokerswood you get the best of both worlds. This holiday park is the perfect base for rest and relaxation in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, or for embarking on adventure and family fun when you feel like getting active. With its ideal location between Bath, Salisbury and Stonehenge, and just 9 miles from Longleat Safari Park, Brokerswood is the ideal holiday destination.
Our recent development of 12 brand new holiday homes brings you the very best in lodge accommodation. It’s easy to soak up the atmosphere from your decking, perhaps in your own private hot tub, and relax inside your lodge before going on an action-packed day to the safari park or exploring the beautiful city of Bath.
The surroundings offer some of the most spectacular views around. The woodland allows children to explore and discover in natural surroundings, with adventure playgrounds, an undercover play area, a woodland trail walk and picnic areas. Brokerswood also offers exciting outdoor pursuits for the most adventurous, including mountain biking, and canoeing and kayaking on the park’s very own 5 acre lake.
Onsite there is a shop with all the necessities.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Holiday Home||£199.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Food shop
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Dogs Accepted
- Drinking water supply
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Open All Year
- Public toilets
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 200 Uncovered
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all units
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pets accepted in some units
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
From Trowbridge, take A361 to Southwick, turn left by church, follow brown signs for Brokerswood Country Park. Turn right on sharp bend and take lanes to Park for approximately 2 miles.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good16
- Hailey BBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBirthday weekendSunday, 2nd February 2020My friends and I stayed for 3 nights in the VIP platinum lodge for 6. The lodge is nicely decorated inside and very modern. Photos don’t do it justice. The hot tub is nice and seems clean. The beds... Read full review
- KraT017Dorset, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHidden gemTuesday, 18th February 2020We stayed here last minute recently after booking through HS, we were pleasantly surprised, the lodge was clean, light and airy, well presented throughout, we had a two bedroom with a hot tub. All... Read full review
- cerikinsWelshpool, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBlissful week awayMonday, 2nd March 2020Visited here with my partner, and parents and sister for my birthday. We stayed in Gold VIP Six lodge - 5 Maple Drive. What a wonderful lodge; clean, tidy, very comfy beds. Hot tub was a lovely way... Read full review
- 4 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Conservation Award (Gold) 2012