With this elegant, tranquil setting you will find a venue that provides the ideal location for an enjoyable golfing experience. Set within 700 acres of beautiful parkland amidst woods, lakes and rolling countryside you will find a venue ideal for business or pleasure.
Since opening in 1994 Cumberwell Park is now established as one of the best courses in the South West and has been awarded for stars in Golf World's Top Courses in Britain. The Club is also an accredited Golf Mark and Club Mark facility.
The 45 hole complex designed by Adrian Stiff provides different challenges for golfers of every ability. The course encompasses a wonderful blend of rolling countryside, lakes, streams, natural copse and woodland.
The naturalcontours of the landscape have shaped the design of the course, which covers 400 acres. The beauty and interest of the course is further enhanced by nine lakes, thirty-four acres of woodland and free flowing streams.
The standard of service catering is exceptional throughout with food locally sourced and freshly prepared on site.
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M4, Junction 18, A363 to Bradford on Avon. Located just 1 mile before Bradford on Avon on left hand side.
From Junction 17 Chippenham - proceed to Corsham and take A363 to Bradford on Avon. At Bradford Leigh crossroads, right continuing to T-junction, right and Cumberwell Park is located 1 mile on right.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- L6534TTgrahamfCome to CumberwellMonday, 16th August 2021After a troublesome period of lockdowns and postponements due to the Covid-19 pandemic, a group of 24 golfers from the Seniors Section of New Forest Golf Club were eventually able to hit the road... Read full review
- AzcoatWiltshireTrip Type:BusinessOutstanding events venueThursday, 11th November 2021Stunning venue for any event. We have used this venue a few times, communication is perfect, set up all done for us, clean, professional with all the equipment we needed. Smart friendly professional... Read full review
- Mark RCirencester, United KingdomVery dissapointedSunday, 19th December 2021I go to Cumberwell every year with an OAP club that I belong to. Normally we have an excellent meal but unfortunately standards have seriously gone down hill and we left very dissapointed. The... Read full review