With this elegant, tranquil setting you will find a venue that provides the ideal location for an enjoyable golfing experience. Set within 700 acres of beautiful parkland amidst woods, lakes and rolling countryside you will find a venue ideal for business or pleasure.
Since opening in 1994 Cumberwell Park is now established as one of the best courses in the South West and has been awarded for stars in Golf World's Top Courses in Britain. The Club is also an accredited Golf Mark and Club Mark facility.
The 45 hole complex designed by Adrian Stiff provides different challenges for golfers of every ability. The course encompasses a wonderful blend of rolling countryside, lakes, streams, natural copse and woodland.
The naturalcontours of the landscape have shaped the design of the course, which covers 400 acres. The beauty and interest of the course is further enhanced by nine lakes, thirty-four acres of woodland and free flowing streams.
The standard of service catering is exceptional throughout with food locally sourced and freshly prepared on site.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Advised
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M4, Junction 18, A363 to Bradford on Avon. Located just 1 mile before Bradford on Avon on left hand side.
From Junction 17 Chippenham - proceed to Corsham and take A363 to Bradford on Avon. At Bradford Leigh crossroads, right continuing to T-junction, right and Cumberwell Park is located 1 mile on right.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good9
- 837bdCarmarthen, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGolf tripFriday, 6th September 2019What a brilliant find for a 16 man golf society. 3 days of golf. Very warm welcome from all concerned. Impressed with all the courses considering the number of people we saw daily out on the course... Read full review
- Claire RWiltshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDisappointedSunday, 8th September 2019Special family celebration. Arrived early to decorate with balloons - floor filthy. Had to ask twice for floor to be swept. Hung balloons amongst cobwebs. Dirty window sills. No table service & only... Read full review
- jjandgAshtead, United KingdomLovely mealThursday, 9th January 2020A lovely meal in pleasant surroundings. Good waitress service. Visiting for first time with friends and would go back. Read full review