AboutThe Snook Family offer you a warm, friendly welcome to their comfortable cottage, set just off the main A303, on the borders of Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire.
Open all year round, Cornerways Cottage offers first class accommodation, two en suite double bedrooms, one with Four Poster Bed and 1 Twin with private bathroom. Tastefully decorated, with tea and coffee making facilities.
Close to Longleat, Stourhead House and Gardens, with golf, riding, fishing, and walking available. In an area of outstanding natural beauty, Cornerways Cottage is ideal for touring within easy reach of the historic cities of Bath and Salisbury, both within 40 minutes drive. As well as many local attractions and the Dorset and Somerset Coastline within easy reach.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £60.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double as single||£50.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin - private bathroom||from £60.00 to £65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin as single||£50.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - minimum age 8
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Real log/coal fires - log fire
- Separate guests' lounge
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 8 spaces
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available - 1 Four poster bed
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Garage space, close to Wiltshire cycle path, drying facilities.
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities, close to walks at Stourhead, National Trust.
Map & Directions
From London on the A303 take slip road signposted B3092 Stourhead, Frome, Zeals. Turn right at bottom, follow road under bridge, next left and follow signs for Zeals.
Public Transport Directions
From Gillingham - 4 miles
By bus to Gillingham, Mere and then Zeals, not very frequent. Taxi.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good9
- Sara TLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLongleat safari tripMonday, 28th August 2017The cottage is beautiful, cozy and very clean. Irene and John are very welcoming and kind. They offered us hot drinks and cake on arrival which was lovely. Later in the evening when we got stranded... Read full review
- MontySussexsussexTrip Type:Solo travelA warm welcome awaits youWednesday, 30th August 2017I was visiting family who were staying at Longleat Centre Parcs so was looking for a place nearby. Although over the Bank Holiday, Irene and John were happy to accommodate me for the Saturday night... Read full review
- leonard cExcellent experience in every way.Monday, 29th April 2019Warm welcome from Irene and John. Arrived at 3.30pm, shown to our excellent en suite room. Then immediately offered coffee and toasted teacakes. Throughout the 2 day stay, whenever we arrived from... Read full review