Mad Max Tours operate small group (12 person) guided day tours from Bath. Explore the highlights of Wiltshire including Stonehenge, Avebury Stone Circles, Lacock National Trust Village (film location in the Harry Potter movies) and Castle Combe in the Cotswolds. If custom tours are required our in depth knowledge of the area means we can help put wonderful itineraries together for groups of 6 to 12 people.
Guests travel in comfort in our 16 seater minicoach with their own driver guide. With a maximum number of 12 guests, there is plenty of space to relax and our minicoaches have the advantage of allowing you great views over the hedges and walls as you journey through stunning English countryside.
With 30 years experience and an excellent rating on TripAdvisor, we offer memorable days out, which are fun, friendly and truly memorable.
From November 1st 2021 to the end of February 2022 we do not offer our daily scheduled tours. However, our minicoaches are available for private tours. This is ideal if you're visiting this area with family and friends and suit groups of 6 to 12 people.
Advanced booking essential.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cater for groups
- Open All Year
Parking & Transport
- Day Trips
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 10
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good106
- mytreatsaveburyFriday, 7th February 2020so much energy from this old site, older than the baths in bath, planned and went back to the area as it is so magical and the energy lines and fields and people are so welcoming here Read full review
- Lorraine Osuper easyMonday, 24th February 2020Great tour, the bus was warm and comfortable , the tour guide Colin was full of information and really nice. The places we went to were great and Colin gave us loads of information on them. The... Read full review
- Z1224ZRdanielrLovely VisitWednesday, 14th October 2020Lovely visit and i highly recommend, take the walk up as it has some amazing views, only annoying part is the (i assume) clay pigeon shooting nearby as every so often you just hear gunfire. Read full review