Mad Max Tours operate small group (12 person) guided day tours from Bath. Explore the highlights of Wiltshire including Stonehenge, Avebury Stone Circles, Lacock National Trust Village (film location in the Harry Potter movies) and Castle Combe in the Cotswolds. If custom tours are required our in depth knowledge of the area means we can help put wonderful itineraries together for groups of 6 to 12 people.
Guests travel in comfort in our 16 seater minicoach with their own driver guide. With a maximum number of 12 guests, there is plenty of space to relax and our minicoaches have the advantage of allowing you great views over the hedges and walls as you journey through stunning English countryside.
With 30 years experience and an excellent rating on TripAdvisor, we offer memorable days out, which are fun, friendly and truly memorable.
Our minicoaches are available for private tours. This is ideal if you're visiting this area with family and friends and suit groups of 6 to 12 people.
Advanced booking essential.
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- TXGB Bookable Product
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cater for groups
- Open All Year
Parking & Transport
- Day Trips
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 10
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good107
- Z1224ZRdanielrLovely VisitWednesday, 14th October 2020Lovely visit and i highly recommend, take the walk up as it has some amazing views, only annoying part is the (i assume) clay pigeon shooting nearby as every so often you just hear gunfire. Read full review
- Rortega2983Chicago, IllinoisCotswold's TourMonday, 11th April 2022If you are looking to see some of the Cotswold's this tour is perfect. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and that combined with the other information from the tapes by Maddie was very... Read full review
- MV63660Excellent tour!Wednesday, 11th May 2022This was a wonderful tour of Stonehenge, Avebury, Lalock and Castle Combe. We had plenty of time at each site and never felt rushed. Our guide Kevin was informative and friendly. It was a small group... Read full review