Ideally situated on the outskirts of Bradford on Avon, and within walking distance to the beautiful Kennet and Avon canal, Widbrook Grange offers the seclusion of tranquillity, just minutes to Bradford on Avon. Guests will discover a relaxing farmhouse retreat complete with newly renovated stylish rooms and suites and a meeting room designed to ignite success, free from distraction. Originally constructed as a Georgian model farm in 1734, the main building and surrounding buildings still bear the original stonework of its birth year, visible from the many exposed brick bedrooms located in The Stable Block. With over 11 acres of beautifully tended gardens, guests can experience the prefect country retreat.
As a Grade II listed 19-bedroom boutique hotel, Widbrook Grange boasts an impressive Gin Bar, kitchen, leisure club and event space. Individually designed with fabrics and furnishings that complement the English countryside, each of our 19 bedrooms have 400 thread Eyptian cotton sheets; luxurious goose down feather duvets, sumptious pillows, excellent matresses and fabulous bathrooms. Widbrook Grange combines a timeless rustic charm and unique decor to offer a unique experience in modern hospitality. Using only the finest, freshest local ingredients, sourced from local independent suppliers, The Kitchen promises to offer diners a wealth of gastronomic delights. Our Summer menu has been lovingly and thoughtfully created by our a World Champion Chef Sandor Szucs, making use of the hotel's freshly planted herb garden, which boasts herb troughs, herb banks and herb wheels.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cosy Double||from £95.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double Deluxe||from £165.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Executive Double||from £145.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Super Deluxe||£220.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Cosy Double- Accommodates two people
Executive Double - Accommodates two people and can be made into twin beds and take a cot
Deluxe Double- Can be made into twin beds and can take extra beds
Super Deluxe - Accommodates two people and can take a cot
|Open New Year|
|2021 Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Full local produce English Breakfasts and kippers. Fresh fruit yoghurts. Range of cereals and porridge.
- Serve evening meal - Home cooked and freshly prepared from local ingredients. Delicious range of home made breads.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
- Special meal times for children
- 24 hr return laundry service - Excluding Sundays.
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Small weddings can be catered for up to 50 guests.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Built in the Eighteenth Century as a model farm in Bath stone during George III reign. Has original bee bowls.
- Access to golf course - 2 golf clubs within 15 minutes drive
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire - Arrangements for cycle hire.
- Games Room
- Gym - A small gymnasium well equipped with machines for a complete body.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Arrangements for beauty treatments.
- Indoor pool - 11.5 metre heated indoor swimming pool
- Other sporting facilities
- Spa Treatments
- Swimming pool
- Water sports facilities
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Off road on site parking for up to 50 cars.
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings - Business people and conferences. Have 25 seater oak board room table in light airy conference suite in quiet part of grounds. Large Victorian conservatory for lunch or small business meetings.
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Re-cycle bottles and cans. Use as much local produce as possible. Provide free-range eggs.
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Small and friendly environment - rooms in house and owners live on site.
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
On A363 Bradford on Avon to Trowbridge road, 1 mile after town bridge on right, 200m past canal.From J17 M4 - take ring road around Chippenham, right onto A4 to Bath, then B363 to Bradford-on-Avon, hotel is just after canal bridge.
Public Transport Directions
Trains from Bradford on Avon - 1 mile. Taxis available at the station.Bus stop 100 metres from end of drive.Bristol International Airport 40 minutes.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good213
- 579paulhNewbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyStunning family stayMonday, 6th September 2021Such a welcoming environment for couples, families… dogs! All the staff were so lovely and we just loved the grounds and house. The owners have genuinely maintained that rustic farmhouse appeal... Read full review
- chicaKentkentTrip Type:CouplesFelt let downThursday, 9th September 2021Knowing that it was a special birthday break, it would have been nice to have some recognition, a cake with happy birthday or a free gin or something. We stayed for several nights and the night... Read full review
- Moonraker03Aldershot, United KingdomLove love love this hotelTuesday, 21st September 2021This was our sixth stay in this hotel since 2006 but our first since it changed hands. We celebrate major family milestones here and love it. This visit was no exception and twelve of us gathered... Read full review