The Boat House is now open again, with new social-distancing measures in place. Find out more.
The Boat House at Bradford on Avon overlooks the picturesque marina, this unique venue combines some of the best food and views in Wiltshire. We have plenty of free parking with easy access to the Kennet and Avon Canal. There are also manicured gardens and a children's play area. Kids under 12 eat free Monday - Friday 12-6pm (excludes bank holidays).
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* We are open all day every day 11am - 11pm and serve food from 12noon.
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Al Fresco Dining
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good121
- RachFalFalmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNone of the staff wore any PPEWednesday, 5th August 2020We went there for a meal this evening as was a lovely setting but just didn’t feel safe. Although there is one way tape on the floor and hand sanitizer ... there is no screens up, no staff wore any... Read full review
- Kelley-CranhamBridgnorthExceeded expectationsThursday, 6th August 2020We picked this place for lunch purely because of its position following a walk along the canal adjacent. Both service and food/drink were so good we repeated the exercise the following day. We had... Read full review
- SurreyTweetySurreyWe stopped here for somethingFriday, 7th August 2020We stopped here for something to eat with some friends. It was very “COVID friendly” and lots of hand sanitizers everywhere. Food was tasty, but service for food was a bit on the slow side. Read full review