Based in Norwood Park, in the beautiful old town of Mere, and just minutes from the A303, the Visit Hillbrush restaurant offers visitors and those travelling along the South West's busy trunk road, delicious, locally-sourced food and the finest quality coffee.
Whether it's a relaxing break for brunch or lunch, afternoon tea or a quick 'grab and go' meal before you set off on the road again, Visit Hillbrush will satisfy all your hunger needs!
Food miles really matter so Visit Hillbrush have collaborated with a number of local suppliers including Countryside Alliance Award winners, Penleigh Farm Traditional Butchers and Lavender Blue Bakery. Offering light bites such as delicious soups, sandwiches and charcuterie boards, homely classics such as burgers, pasta and cod goujons, as well as tasty homemade desserts.
Visit Hillbrush is a contemporary yet warm and comfortable venue, which will be a welcome pit-stop for weary travellers in need of a delicious coffee, as well as visitors relaxing with friends over lunch. And all of this on the doorstep of one of the UK's largest brushware manufacturers, where there is also a fascinating museum and homeware shop as part of the Visit Hillbrush experience.
Find out more - visit.hillbrush.com
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Friday closing time may vary
Due to Sunday trading laws, no items may be purchased in the Visit Hillbrush shop until 10am.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Al Fresco Dining - Outdoor Terrace
- Coach drop-off point
- Electric Car charging point
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Locally-sourced produce
- On-site coach parking
- Open All Year
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome on the terrace. Guide dogs only inside.
- Unique venue
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Themed Events
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good47
- Gambia19Yay - Open againFriday, 4th December 2020It was lovely to go back to Hillbrush again to eat and buy some lovely Christmas gifts. Menu was sufficient for us to all choose something we liked, good value for money, good portions and cooked to... Read full review
- SueB925ShaftesburyWelcome returnFriday, 4th December 2020What a treat to be able to Visit Hillbrush again after such a long period of lock-down. Once it was re-opened, we lost no time indulging ourselves with a lunch-time meal. The welcome from the staff... Read full review
- guliana53Cornwall, englandBrilliant breakfastsTuesday, 22nd December 2020We had an amazing breakfast the other weekend. Being a vegan can be difficult to eat out, especially breakfast. Hillbrush did not let us down. Both the meat and vegan versions were excellent... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020