Based in Norwood Park, in the beautiful old town of Mere, and just minutes from the A303, the Visit Hillbrush restaurant offers visitors and those travelling along the South West's busy trunk road, delicious, locally-sourced food and the finest quality coffee.
Whether it's a relaxing break for brunch or lunch, afternoon tea or a quick 'grab and go' meal before you set off on the road again, Visit Hillbrush will satisfy all your hunger needs!
Food miles really matter so Visit Hillbrush have collaborated with a number of local suppliers including Countryside Alliance Award winners, Penleigh Farm Traditional Butchers and Lavender Blue Bakery. Offering light bites such as delicious soups, sandwiches and charcuterie boards, homely classics such as burgers, pasta and cod goujons, as well as tasty homemade desserts.
Visit Hillbrush is a contemporary yet warm and comfortable venue, which will be a welcome pit-stop for weary travellers in need of a delicious coffee, as well as visitors relaxing with friends over lunch. And all of this on the doorstep of one of the UK's largest brushware manufacturers, where there is also a fascinating museum and homeware shop as part of the Visit Hillbrush experience.
Find out more - visit.hillbrush.com
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Friday closing time may vary
Due to Sunday trading laws, no items may be purchased in the Visit Hillbrush shop until 10am.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Al Fresco Dining - Outdoor Terrace
- Coach drop-off point
- Electric Car charging point
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Locally-sourced produce
- On-site coach parking
- Open All Year
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome on the terrace. Guide dogs only inside.
- Unique venue
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Themed Events
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good48
- RusboyWincanton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRefreshingWednesday, 4th May 2022It’s unusual to find a restaurant which offers, and provides, an interesting and educational environment, crisp, pleasant service and good food. Hillbrush does all this. This manufacturer of brushes... Read full review
- 220jimmysSalisbury, United KingdomAs good as we remember if not better!Thursday, 5th May 2022We visited this gem of a place again this time with some friends hoping it was good as the last time. The food is top class with great service in a light and airy dining space. We definitely... Read full review
- 5RHMBath, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent stop over on a regular journey route between London and South West.Thursday, 19th May 2022This is a well placed premises near main roads with a large free car park and electric car charging facilities. The shop is interesting with high value quality items. The restuarant is family... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021