Based in Norwood Park, in the beautiful old town of Mere, and just minutes from the A303, the Visit Hillbrush restaurant offers visitors and those travelling along the South West's busy trunk road, delicious, locally-sourced food and the finest quality coffee.
Whether it's a relaxing break for brunch or lunch, afternoon tea or a quick 'grab and go' meal before you set off on the road again, Visit Hillbrush will satisfy all your hunger needs!
Food miles really matter so Visit Hillbrush have collaborated with a number of local suppliers including Countryside Alliance Award winners, Penleigh Farm Traditional Butchers and Lavender Blue Bakery. Offering light bites such as delicious soups, sandwiches and charcuterie boards, homely classics such as burgers, pasta and cod goujons, as well as tasty homemade desserts.
Visit Hillbrush is a contemporary yet warm and comfortable venue, which will be a welcome pit-stop for weary travellers in need of a delicious coffee, as well as visitors relaxing with friends over lunch. And all of this on the doorstep of one of the UK's largest brushware manufacturers, where there is also a fascinating museum and homeware shop as part of the Visit Hillbrush experience.
Find out more - visit.hillbrush.com
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Friday closing time may vary
Due to Sunday trading laws, no items may be purchased in the Visit Hillbrush shop until 10am.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Al Fresco Dining - Outdoor Terrace
- Coach drop-off point
- Electric Car charging point
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Locally-sourced produce
- On-site coach parking
- Open All Year
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome on the terrace. Guide dogs only inside.
- Unique venue
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Themed Events
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good48
- eaO9486SGSunday RoastMonday, 2nd August 2021Lovely Sunday Roast with family enjoyed now they have reopened. Service was friendly and not rushed, food was tasty and well presented and desserts were defo worth trying - thank you everyone. Read full review
- Geoff KMere, United KingdomInteresting place to have a bit of a posh resturant….Tuesday, 10th August 2021On arrival you drive onto an industrial site, yes they make brushes! Then when you pull up at the front of the factory you come across the entrance to the brush shop, then into a spacious eating... Read full review
- KebabiGillingham, DorsetTrip Type:Friends getawayDisappointingTuesday, 31st August 2021The service was slow and the waitresses incompetent. We didn’t get served all our coffees. We had to remind the waiting staff to bring us sugar and cutlery more than once and the wait for food was... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021