Visit Hillbrush will be reopening on November 4th at 10am! Visit Hillbrush will be open 5 days a week, Wednesday to Sunday, until the end of the year. There are new covid-19 safety precautions in place. Find out more.
Based in Norwood Park, in the beautiful old town of Mere, and just minutes from the A303, the Visit Hillbrush restaurant offers visitors and those travelling along the South West's busy trunk road, delicious, locally-sourced food and the finest quality coffee.
Whether it's a relaxing break for brunch or lunch, afternoon tea or a quick 'grab and go' meal before you set off on the road again, Visit Hillbrush will satisfy all your hunger needs!
Food miles really matter so Visit Hillbrush have collaborated with a number of local suppliers including Countryside Alliance Award winners, Penleigh Farm Traditional Butchers and Lavender Blue Bakery. Offering light bites such as delicious soups, sandwiches and charcuterie boards, homely classics such as burgers, pasta and cod goujons, as well as tasty homemade desserts.
Visit Hillbrush is a contemporary yet warm and comfortable venue, which will be a welcome pit-stop for weary travellers in need of a delicious coffee, as well as visitors relaxing with friends over lunch. And all of this on the doorstep of one of the UK's largest brushware manufacturers, where there is also a fascinating museum and homeware shop as part of the Visit Hillbrush experience.
Find out more - visit.hillbrush.com
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Friday closing time may vary
Due to Sunday trading laws, no items may be purchased in the Visit Hillbrush shop until 10am.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Al Fresco Dining - Outdoor Terrace
- Coach drop-off point
- Electric Car charging point
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Locally-sourced produce
- On-site coach parking
- Open All Year
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome on the terrace. Guide dogs only inside.
- Unique venue
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Themed Events
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good47
- Sandra EFromeFish NightWednesday, 8th July 2020Excellent food and service. We really enjoyed the Monk Fish Curry - can't wait to come back for more! Read full review
- T5171OXdavidhAlways a pleasure to eat here - quirky and family friendly!Wednesday, 8th July 2020The family have been to Visit Hillbrush on a number of occasions, for breakfast, lunch and their Friday evening themed nights. The food is always superb and the front of house staff are always... Read full review
- PAULWHITE668Excellent venue to have a meal.Tuesday, 21st July 2020Having been to the restaurant on many occasions it never fails to excel.the food is first class. the service is excellent. the whole experience is always outstanding. Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020