The Beeches Farmhouse will re-open from 4 July. They will not be offering breakfast in the near future, in each of the four self contained ensuite room outside in converted farm buildings has a Breville microwave, toaster, kettle, small fridge, crockery, cutlery, glasses, paper napkins, condiments, table and chairs. Guests can sit outside on the patio or at the picnic tables for breakfast and other meals.
The three self catering holiday cottages will open as normal.
The Beeches Farmhouse is a delightful 18th Century Farmhouse built of local mellow limestone which has been sympathetically restored to its former glory. A retreat from the City of Bath yet only 15 minutes away.
There are double / twin and family rooms all in our luxurious barn conversions, each having their own front door key and own patio area, giving you the independence to come and go as you please. All rooms have full en-suite facilities including bath and shower and are decorated to a very high standard with exposed beams, stripped wooden floors and country pine furnishings. All double beds are a minimum of 5 foot with the majority being 6 foot. Also rooms have colour TV, radio alarms, tea and coffee making facilities, mineral water, fresh fruit and flowers. There is a fridge available to chill your wine/beer whilst you are out during the day, so that you can return and relax enjoying the ambience of your own little patio late into the evening (wine glasses and corkscrew are all provided).
A Full English or Continental Breakfast is freshly prepared in the farmhouse kitchen guaranteed to satisfy every palate using fresh local produce.
We accept well behaved pet dogs at £10 per dog per night. There are fields behind us that can be used to exercise your dogs.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite)||£110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Picinic Area
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Travel cots and highchairs available.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Central heating throughout
- Countryside Location
- Electric Car charging point
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Access to golf course
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Colour Television in all units
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Within 1 mile of Kennet and Avon Canal. Undercover storage for bikes.
- Special provisions for walkers - Excellent walking on canal and local countryside and also there is a footpath from the edge of our paddock.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M4 - travelling west - junction 17, head for Corsham, take the A49 & B3109 towards Bradford on Avon. We are on the B3107 on the Melksham Road, half way between the town of Bradford on Avon and the village of Holt. From M4 - travelling east - leave at junction 18 and follow signs to Bath, then on the Batheaston bypass, pick up signs to Bradford on Avon.
Public Transport Directions
1 mile from Bradford on Avon railway station.15 minutes from Bath.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good115
- Michellel2013Trip Type:FamilyLovely welcoming placeSunday, 23rd August 2020Wanted to say how amazing our stay was here in the milking shed. The owners were so friendly and it was lovely having all of the animals around. The place was really endearing and we were so... Read full review
- SimonEvans76Trip Type:FamilySuperbThursday, 10th September 2020I had to cancel due to Covid restrictions and Nigel, the owner, cancelled my booking for free when he could have charged me. Superb customer service. I will re-book as soon as I can! Other owners... Read full review
- H789765United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWeekend awayWednesday, 23rd September 2020We booked The Beeches because my daughter and partner who live in Holt didn't have room for us. We also had a Westie who came down for a visit. Our en-suite room was great, the fields for dog walking... Read full review