The Beeches Farmhouse is a delightful 18th Century Farmhouse built of local mellow limestone which has been sympathetically restored to its former glory. A retreat from the City of Bath yet only 15 minutes away.
There are double / twin and family rooms all in our luxurious barn conversions, each having their own front door key and own patio area, giving you the independence to come and go as you please. All rooms have full en-suite facilities including bath and shower and are decorated to a very high standard with exposed beams, stripped wooden floors and country pine furnishings. All double beds are a minimum of 5 foot with the majority being 6 foot. Also rooms have colour TV, radio alarms, tea and coffee making facilities, mineral water, fresh fruit and flowers. There is a fridge available to chill your wine/beer whilst you are out during the day, so that you can return and relax enjoying the ambience of your own little patio late into the evening (wine glasses and corkscrew are all provided).
A Full English or Continental Breakfast is freshly prepared in the farmhouse kitchen guaranteed to satisfy every palate using fresh local produce.
We accept well behaved pet dogs at £10 per dog per night. There are fields behind us that can be used to exercise your dogs.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite)||£110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Picinic Area
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Travel cots and highchairs available.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Central heating throughout
- Countryside Location
- Electric Car charging point
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Access to golf course
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Colour Television in all units
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Within 1 mile of Kennet and Avon Canal. Undercover storage for bikes.
- Special provisions for walkers - Excellent walking on canal and local countryside and also there is a footpath from the edge of our paddock.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M4 - travelling west - junction 17, head for Corsham, take the A49 & B3109 towards Bradford on Avon. We are on the B3107 on the Melksham Road, half way between the town of Bradford on Avon and the village of Holt. From M4 - travelling east - leave at junction 18 and follow signs to Bath, then on the Batheaston bypass, pick up signs to Bradford on Avon.
Public Transport Directions
1 mile from Bradford on Avon railway station.15 minutes from Bath.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good117
- CarngreyTrip Type:FamilyPerfect weekendTuesday, 4th May 2021We only stayed for the bank holiday, but wish we could have stayed for longer! The cottage and its location was perfect for our stay with our 3 little dogs! They loved running in the fields just... Read full review
- YorkshirewitchBedale, United KingdomRural retreatWednesday, 5th May 2021Needed a self catering stop over and this turned out to be ideal, with Bradford on Avon an unexpected delight. Room had fridge, microwave and toaster - although the smoke alarm was a little... Read full review
- nousernameavailab593Great chickensMonday, 17th May 2021This is a lovely place to stay, very well appointed, clean and tidy, and Nigel was extremely helpful. It's also extremely good value for money, with lots of nice touches that show a great deal of... Read full review