The Beeches Farmhouse will re-open from 4 July. They will not be offering breakfast in the near future, in each of the four self contained ensuite room outside in converted farm buildings has a Breville microwave, toaster, kettle, small fridge, crockery, cutlery, glasses, paper napkins, condiments, table and chairs. Guests can sit outside on the patio or at the picnic tables for breakfast and other meals.
The three self catering holiday cottages will open as normal.
The Beeches Farmhouse is a delightful 18th Century Farmhouse built of local mellow limestone which has been sympathetically restored to its former glory. A retreat from the City of Bath yet only 15 minutes away.
There are double / twin and family rooms all in our luxurious barn conversions, each having their own front door key and own patio area, giving you the independence to come and go as you please. All rooms have full en-suite facilities including bath and shower and are decorated to a very high standard with exposed beams, stripped wooden floors and country pine furnishings. All double beds are a minimum of 5 foot with the majority being 6 foot. Also rooms have colour TV, radio alarms, tea and coffee making facilities, mineral water, fresh fruit and flowers. There is a fridge available to chill your wine/beer whilst you are out during the day, so that you can return and relax enjoying the ambience of your own little patio late into the evening (wine glasses and corkscrew are all provided).
A Full English or Continental Breakfast is freshly prepared in the farmhouse kitchen guaranteed to satisfy every palate using fresh local produce.
We accept well behaved pet dogs at £10 per dog per night. There are fields behind us that can be used to exercise your dogs.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite)||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double or Twin (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£75.00 per room (room only)|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite)||£110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family/Triple (En-Suite) NO BREAKFAST||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Picinic Area
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Travel cots and highchairs available.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Central heating throughout
- Countryside Location
- Electric Car charging point
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Access to golf course
- Cycle hire
- Games Room
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Colour Television in all units
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Within 1 mile of Kennet and Avon Canal. Undercover storage for bikes.
- Special provisions for walkers - Excellent walking on canal and local countryside and also there is a footpath from the edge of our paddock.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From M4 - travelling west - junction 17, head for Corsham, take the A49 & B3109 towards Bradford on Avon. We are on the B3107 on the Melksham Road, half way between the town of Bradford on Avon and the village of Holt. From M4 - travelling east - leave at junction 18 and follow signs to Bath, then on the Batheaston bypass, pick up signs to Bradford on Avon.
Public Transport Directions
1 mile from Bradford on Avon railway station.15 minutes from Bath.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good114
- GisH7Trip Type:BusinessWelcoming propertyMonday, 13th April 2020Beautiful place with warm and welcoming hosts Nigel and Pauline. Strongly recommended. The free roaming animals and pets are a delight. The dogs are very friendly and are a delight for any animal... Read full review
- Yorkie2375Amazing and beautiful cottageSunday, 21st June 2020Beautiful lovely, family run buisness , I was lucky to be placed in the cottage, while working through this pandemic I stayed for 11 weeks , What can I say apart from , I loved every day/night... Read full review
- clairehQ4096SPTrip Type:FamilyRude customer serviceSunday, 28th June 2020My sister, brother and I are looking to treat my daughter to another trip to Longleat safari. We were just about to book a night at the ‘Beeches farmhouse and Cottages’. The cottage advertised on... Read full review