Fairwood Lakes Holiday Park is set in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, close to Longleat Safari Park, Stonehenge and a short train ride from the centre of Bath. The tranquil site is family run and boasts 20 pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes. Alongside shower blocks and onsite shop, the site offers a newly refurbished café with an outside area that overlooks both the play park and indoor soft play. There are 6.5 acres of some of the best Coarse fishing lakes in the West Country on the park, which is child and dog friendly. Walks round the lake for guests are a particular attraction.
Luxury lakeside lodges with hot tubs, touring/camping pitches, quirky clamping accommodation including shepherds huts & treehouses.
Enjoy homemade snacks, cakes & excellent coffee in our café, become a Fairwood Lakes Nature Explorer when you complete our nature trail, enjoy seasonal events and coming soon we have the Fairwood Express!
Key staff live on site and clients return year after year.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Tent pitches||from £24.00 to £29.00 per unit per night|
|Also available as:|
|Caravan/Motorhome pitch||from £24.00 to £29.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Food shop - Open 2017
- Restaurant - Café open 2017
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area - soft play and nature trail
- Chemical disposal point
- Countryside Location
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Linen provided - In lake house
- Open All Year
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted
- Public toilets
- Total number of touring pitches - 20
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks - Chalets on lakes
- Weekend breaks - Chalets on lakes
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Fishing - 6.5 acres Quality Coarse fishing lakes
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Mobile Phone Reception
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- 552laylaSTrowbridge, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAmazingMonday, 16th December 2019I took my client here. I never even knew it was here. A carer I know recommended it to me. We used the cafe. The food was fresh and clean. The gardens and facilities are gorgeous. I’ll be looking... Read full review
- StephenannettsTrip Type:CouplesOver pricedMonday, 16th December 2019Everything from ptches to the cafe grossly over priced showers very weak no hairdryer as advertised on there website no WiFi no bus route 2 miles walk to train station but on the upside staff... Read full review
- HappyDiner80Brighton and Hove, United KingdomA warm welcome and a gorgeous place!Saturday, 21st December 2019We arrived to a very warm welcome and a hot cuppa. The cafe was very festive, with fairy lights and delicious looking cakes and meringues, decorated to look like snowmen in various stages of... Read full review