Fairwood Lakes Holiday Park is set in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, close to Longleat Safari Park, Stonehenge and a short train ride from the centre of Bath. The tranquil site is family run and boasts 20 pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes. Alongside shower blocks and onsite shop, the site offers a newly refurbished café with an outside area that overlooks both the play park and indoor soft play. There are 6.5 acres of some of the best Coarse fishing lakes in the West Country on the park, which is child and dog friendly. Walks round the lake for guests are a particular attraction.
Luxury lakeside lodges with hot tubs, touring/camping pitches, quirky clamping accommodation including shepherds huts & treehouses.
Enjoy homemade snacks, cakes & excellent coffee in our café, become a Fairwood Lakes Nature Explorer when you complete our nature trail, enjoy seasonal events and coming soon we have the Fairwood Express!
Key staff live on site and clients return year after year.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Tent pitches||from £24.00 to £29.00 per unit per night|
|Also available as:|
|Caravan/Motorhome pitch||from £24.00 to £29.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- Food shop - Open 2017
- Restaurant - Café open 2017
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area - soft play and nature trail
- Chemical disposal point
- Countryside Location
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Linen provided - In lake house
- Open All Year
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted
- Public toilets
- Total number of touring pitches - 20
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks - Chalets on lakes
- Weekend breaks - Chalets on lakes
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Fishing - 6.5 acres Quality Coarse fishing lakes
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Mobile Phone Reception
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good20
- Dev1ous_OneUnited KingdomA nice, relaxing few days at a family friendly holiday parkTuesday, 25th July 2023Our recent stay at Fairwood Lakes was mostly enjoyable. The park's location offered a relaxing getaway from the city's hustle and bustle, with plenty of great walks and hiking options in the... Read full review
- flangefaceHarlow, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRelaxing weekendSaturday, 23rd September 2023Lovely welcome on arrival, young lady very passionate about the site and very helpful. Arrived early and decided to eat in the cafe. Really lovely food and friendly staff. We stayed 3 nights in... Read full review
- Naomi MBristolLovely and peacefulMonday, 23rd October 2023We had a great time here, I went with my partner and 9yr old daughter, the lodge and park was nice, clean and well kept. The staff were very polite and happy! There was lots to do in the surrounding... Read full review