Paxcroft Cottages will re-open on 4 July with new procedures in place.
Our Trowbridge home becomes your base for touring Wiltshire. We provide B & B to a high standard including your Full English breakfast freshly prepared from our family kitchen.
Our patio and garden overlooks the Wiltshire Downs and provides a rural backdrop for your visit. We are positioned on the edge of Trowbridge, but within easy driving distance of Bath, which is only 10 miles away, or a train journey away. For travelling further afield a car is advisable so you can explore Salisbury, Wilton, Wells and Cheddar. We have ample parking for your car.
We have had many repeat bookings. It is an ideal place for business or pleasure.
Single occupancy rates available - please call for prices.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 15th July 2020
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 16th July 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double for single occupancy (En-Suite)||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Private Bathroom)||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin for single occupancy (Private Bathroom)||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept Children Over 3
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Cash & Cheque only
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - Non smoking throughout
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers - can dry clothes
Map & Directions
On the A361 between Semington roundabout and Trowbridge.
Public Transport Directions
Trowbridge railway station.Bus stop is directly outside the house.Bristol International Airport only 1 hour or less drive.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good5
- hughdom24Shrewsbury, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessFantastic stayTuesday, 15th May 2018Stopped here for a week whilst on a training course nearby and I couldn't fault the welcome I received, or the cleanliness and comfort levels of the ensuite room I had. The choice of breakfasts and... Read full review
- Candice GTrip Type:CouplesLovely B&BSunday, 16th June 2019lovely B&B. Stayed 2 nights in early June, our third stay at Paxcroft Cottages,We Highly Recommend this B&B,Super breakfast, and good choice. Clean and tidy Lovely views and quiet Will stay again☺☺☺☺☺ Read full review
- Pauline LKeep Coming backWednesday, 23rd October 2019We are now in our 11th year of returning to Paxcroft. Always have a lovely week with Sylvia and Bob who make us feel so welcome in their lovely home. Sylvia cooks the most amazing breakfasts and... Read full review