Paxcroft Cottages will re-open on 4 July with new procedures in place. Currently only accepting one booking at a time.
Our Trowbridge home becomes your base for touring Wiltshire. We provide B & B to a high standard including your Full English breakfast freshly prepared from our family kitchen.
Our patio and garden overlooks the Wiltshire Downs and provides a rural backdrop for your visit. We are positioned on the edge of Trowbridge, but within easy driving distance of Bath, which is only 10 miles away, or a train journey away. For travelling further afield a car is advisable so you can explore Salisbury, Wilton, Wells and Cheddar. We have ample parking for your car.
We have had many repeat bookings. It is an ideal place for business or pleasure.
Single occupancy rates available - please call for prices.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double for single occupancy (En-Suite)||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Private Bathroom)||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin for single occupancy (Private Bathroom)||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Currently only accepting one booking at a time
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept Children Over 3
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open All Year
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Cash & Cheque only
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - Non smoking throughout
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers - can dry clothes
Map & Directions
On the A361 between Semington roundabout and Trowbridge.
Public Transport Directions
Trowbridge railway station.Bus stop is directly outside the house.Bristol International Airport only 1 hour or less drive.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good5
- Pauline LKeep Coming backWednesday, 23rd October 2019We are now in our 11th year of returning to Paxcroft. Always have a lovely week with Sylvia and Bob who make us feel so welcome in their lovely home. Sylvia cooks the most amazing breakfasts and... Read full review
- julielE7688SZTrip Type:CouplesJulieSaturday, 22nd August 2020Had a lovely weekend been going for many years since my son was in University in Bath started when he first went to look at the University. I go back with my husband and sometimes with a friend and... Read full review
- 864julieannecTrip Type:BusinessLOVELY ROOM AND FOOD.Sunday, 27th September 2020Paxcroft bed and breakfast was spotlessly clean and well maintained. I had a huge cooked breakfast each morning, which consisted of fried egg, bacon, fried tomatoes from her garden,mushrooms, toast... Read full review