*The Bishopstrow Hotel will be opening from Friday 24 July.*
The Bishopstrow Hotel is without doubt one of the finest luxury hotels in Dorset and Wiltshire and is a temple to relaxation - guests receive the warmest of welcomes and the ultimate in hospitality.
Bedrooms at The Bishopstrow Hotel have their own individual character and range from modern and contemporary to country house hotel. All the rooms at The Bishopstrow Hotel are beautifully furnished and decorated, with designer wallpaper and fabrics. All bedrooms have satellite DVD TVs along with free hi speed WiFi.
The Mulberry offers three locations each with its own individual dining experience created with our guests in mind.The 2AA rosette Mulberry restaurant offers light and contemporary interiors, with a mix of dramatic taupe and stone coloured walls, wood flooring, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens, and features outdoor terrace dining for those warmer days.
Retreat from stress and pressure in the halcyon Spa, take the time to reflect in the calm, contemporary surroundings. We have two fabulous indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools which are both very popular, especially on warm summer days and sunset evenings when you can relax and enjoy a cocktail or glass of Champagne by the pool and really feel that you have arrived at a truly magical place.
The Bishopstrow Hotel is the definitive wedding reception or honeymoon venue in Wiltshire. There are a variety of function rooms providing both elegance matched with country house character or for those wishing for something more modern the Mulberry Suite with far reaching views through the large glass ceiling to floor windows overlooking the exterior terrace and beyond into the rolling fields. The teams are professional and attentive leaving you with an experience that will remain with you and your guests forever.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Room||from £140.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Club Room||from £190.00 to £235.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Room||from £250.00 to £295.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Oval Master Room||from £345.00 to £390.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £415.00 to £460.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Room||from £220.00 to £265.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Country house
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Georgian manor house grade 2 listed building.
- French spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - various activities can be arranged
- Outdoor pool - fully heated
- Spa Treatments
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms - Available on request free of charge.
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycles can be stored in safe and secure location.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Try not to place in ground floor rooms.
- Special provisions for walkers - can provide maps
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
By CarThe hotel si situated on B3414, 1 mile south of Warminster, off the A36, which is 10 miles from the A303 and in turn is 30 miles from Junction 8 of the M3.
Public Transport Directions
By Train95 minutes from London Paddington to Westbury, then 15 minutes by taxi. Limited service from London Waterloo to Warminster via Salisbury.By Air38 miles from Bristol International Airport, 98 miles from London Heathrow and 102 miles from London Gatwick.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good340
- warminsterwinkWarminsterTrip Type:FamilyAfternoon TeaSunday, 25th October 2020Arrived to a beautiful outdoor display of pumpkins and when we walked in we saw receptionists behind screens on the right. We told them we had booked for afternoon tea and they showed us to the... Read full review
- Darlingtonexport1976Trip Type:FamilyMrs Melissa HayhurstSunday, 25th October 2020The staff at Bishopstrow were just immensely helpful and friendly. It’s an incredibly stressful time for all and especially the hospitality sector which has taken a battering but the lovely staff... Read full review
- Stay2020UKNot worth the moneyTuesday, 27th October 2020Our roomy room (number 29) was cramped for a family of 4, and tired. The walls were paper thin and we could hear every word the people in room 28 were saying, along with their TV and dog barking... Read full review